<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, December 17, 2006, 22:49

HAHA..
today din go for sunday school.
no. of times not attending sunday school : 4??
HAHA!!! in a month or so... HAHA!!!
Reason being?? : I don't like the tchr. HAHA. yes. I mean it. I DONT LIKE HER. & why i don't like her? shes biased. Last year i was in her class.. she just don like me. so u tink i like her??


I was happily sleeping away at 8plus all the way till 9.45. HAHA!!!

and next wk's the prize thingy.. you tink i'll get a prize under her? u're thinking the wrong way baby! i don give a damn whether i get tt shit prize of hers or not. even li zhu lao shi is way better...

anw... went for 6GohFOUR gathering on sat.. frm 5.45 - 6.45.. FOR ME. yepp. and they kinda just reached and saw gabriel's dogs and are setting up the failing bbq pit.

I stood there and STONED. there was nth to do there.
I SERIOUSLY STONE. if u walked by gabriel's hse, u might think i'm a statue at the porch.

HAHA. rightt...

anw..i dont tink i'm ever going for another 6GohFOUR gathering without another of my BF going... HAHA.. BF= Best Friends... it's so boring la... at least they can do sth rightt? like talk? and ask how are we & stuff.. they GODDAM kept to themselves and started to do their own stuff & everyone was rotting n stoning!!!


and a lot of pple changed.. (duh) it's like two years le.. HAHA.. wadeva.. lol...


anw... I walked back after a while n talked to ____ on the phone.
HAHA..and jiujiu n mum missed meon my way out. HAHA.. they wanted to go fetch me.. but i was reaching popo's hse le!!! HAHA... so funny..

and we ate.. n da yi made us do this anti oxident scan... and .... oh yes! I was damn insulted.
by my aunt. as in shes my uncle's wife. SHE insulted me. I super hate her now la! she tinks i USED to respect her n like her so she can qi ren tai shen??? wah lao...
popo made me try on the reebok sports stuff she bought frm china.. and i cld wear. it fitted me. and she damn it la! she told popo i'll grow more big size and stuff... and in the end i was so insulted la! i'll hate people who say i big size or da zhi in chinese. once the word comes out of their mouth, esp when i'm trying on clothes, that's it. THEY BROKE THE LIMIT. yes. I mean it! THEY BROKE THE DAMN LIMIT. there is a limit to everything. ME included. I can see why my other family members hate her. HAHA.

& jin jin peeed. i was nice enuff to help clean up.. If not i'd have left the damn pee to her . and she told her her damn sucker mop was in the toilet.. and when i checked there, it wasnt there, where she said it wld be. den i had to go ask arnd where tt sucker was. and i found it. and went to clean it. all she cld do was to sit her damn fat ass on the leather couch. and made her show me where the stupid sucker thing was and it wasnt there. and she just went back to the couch to watch the tv la! i had to run arnd to find the sucker n ask arnd while she lay her fat ass watching tv can?

I finally found it aft asking my grandma.. and i went to clean it up immediately la! and she was like scolding me stupid in chinese, english and dialact la! throwing her weight about. NO ONE BOSSES ME AROUND! and NO ONE WILL EVER GET TO!
get it?

and my grandma was there lor! she had to ren qi tun sheng...

and another thing was the reebok sports set... wah lao! she keep saying me la! my grandma want to gimme oso cannot... wah lao! I'm GODDAM PISSED.
steer clear !!!

and anw.. i was insulted.


DAMN IT. YOU'll get it. sooner or later. I promise.




back to top