|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, March 15, 2007, 22:54
you make me smile. you make me cry too. you promised to be there. but where were you? i cried. you didnt show that you cared. and when i asked you, you said you cared. you make me smile. when you reply my sms. and you make me feel special. like i'm your real sister. but what am i to you actually? i'm just, in layman terms, a friend. a junior. With a name. your "SISTER". i know you cared. but you're too busy to care sometimes. you promised. sometimes it's empty. i guess promises are better left unsaid. i guess you'll never know how i feel. you apologised. accepted. but in the end, things still turn out bad. i'm emo most of the times because of you. but do you know that? I guess no. When i needed a shoulder, you went off. when i needed you, you're busy. I know the commitments you have. but yea. HAIZ. things arent well most of the times. but i can just smile. i call you. but you dont pick up. I sms. but you just ignore. and you tell me you're busy. or you left it at some place. or you always put it in your bag when you go out. what am i? I'm not needed. i'm sad. i'm emo. i'm angry. but what can i do? I can only breakdown and cry. I guess that's what i always do. Labels: UNNEEDED. emo. |
|
| back to top | |