<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, August 19, 2007, 15:13

I'm FREAKING STRESS NOW I DONT KNOW WHY.

possible reasons:

-I have to decide whether i should change church.
-I have to START STUDYING

yesyes.
MAYBE BECAUSE OF THESE AND SOME OTHER THINGS.


i think i'm PMS-ing SERIOUSLY.
GOSH.



i want to get a hold of myself.
i'm making myself have mixed feelings.
I'm freaking pissed at dont know what/who & i dont know why.
I want to cry.

ARGH!
someone help me!




yippee! me and CHAR are gna study together twice a week!
for math! (:
YIPPEE!
i hope this works out! (:




back to top