Sunday, February 01, 2009, 00:07
LOVE HURTS;
I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, but I seriously don't know what the whole thing is about.
Tagged by SHERMAINE CHANG 1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Accidentally In Love By Maroon Five [ohyea. "What's the problem, baby?" or is it "LOVE"]
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Sorry, Blame it on me By Akon [Yea. A responsible guy who treasures me ehh.]
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? I Bruise Easily By Natasha Bedingfield [OHYES. I felt hurt and upset. & I Bruise Easily.]
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? I will follow you into the dark By Death Cab For Cutie [To help people when they're in need?]
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? I'll Keep Your Memory Vague By Finger 11 [eh?!]
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Stronger By Kenya West [Oh yes. They feel that way.]
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? No one By Aly & AJ [oh. That's a nice song. "Don't want to be no one but me" Well, they're UNIQUE! One of a kind eh!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Sing My Best By Plain White T's [Give my Best! ]
WHAT IS 2+2? Broken Hearts & Concrete Floors By Dashboard Confessionals. [?!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? 1,2,3,4 By Plain White T's! YESYES. I LOVE HER/ THEM! BFFs FOREVER! :D
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? We Cry By The Script [Someone whom I can cry with?! ]
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? So What By Pink [Hardcore, Independent, Strong character! ]
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Bend & Not Break By Dashboard Confessional [A tough job, but still manageable to me!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Bubbly By Colbie Caillet [Ohyea. This song tells so much.]
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? How to Save a Life By Fray [oh. Am I going to be a doctor? (: ]
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Hollaback Girl By Gwen Stefani [Oh man. That's hard! Gosh.]
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? You And Me By Lifehouse [Not a bad choice!]
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Thinking of You By Katy Perry [WTH. I'm not THAT desperate.]
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Walking on Air By Kerli [HAHA. Well, if I could do so, I should be scared.]
HOW WILL YOU DIE? 1000 Miles By Vanessa Carlton [Far away, in love]
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? I'm Supergirl By Krystal Harris [HUH.]
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? That's What You Get By Paramore [To let your heart break? OH MAN. That's so mean.]
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? 遇上爱-杨丞林 [WOW. Will I be that emotional?! I don't see a need to cry over that.]
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? The Heart Never Lies By McFly [O.o And then? ]
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? No Air By Jordin Sparks [HAHA. OF COURSE! No air who not scared?!]
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Like Whoa By Aly & AJ [WHOA.]
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? So Simple By Stacie Orrico [Oh yes. The world is too complicated. ]
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Remember to Breathe By Dashboard Confessional [?! Nope. No asthma the last time I checked.]
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? LOVE HURTS By Incubus. [Wow. Okayy.]
HAHA. This is so funny.
|
Sunday, February 01, 2009, 00:07
LOVE HURTS;
I got tagged by Shermaine on Facebook, but I seriously don't know what the whole thing is about.
Tagged by SHERMAINE CHANG 1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle. 2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. 3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS! 4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Accidentally In Love By Maroon Five [ohyea. "What's the problem, baby?" or is it "LOVE"]
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Sorry, Blame it on me By Akon [Yea. A responsible guy who treasures me ehh.]
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? I Bruise Easily By Natasha Bedingfield [OHYES. I felt hurt and upset. & I Bruise Easily.]
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? I will follow you into the dark By Death Cab For Cutie [To help people when they're in need?]
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? I'll Keep Your Memory Vague By Finger 11 [eh?!]
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Stronger By Kenya West [Oh yes. They feel that way.]
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? No one By Aly & AJ [oh. That's a nice song. "Don't want to be no one but me" Well, they're UNIQUE! One of a kind eh!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Sing My Best By Plain White T's [Give my Best! ]
WHAT IS 2+2? Broken Hearts & Concrete Floors By Dashboard Confessionals. [?!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? 1,2,3,4 By Plain White T's! YESYES. I LOVE HER/ THEM! BFFs FOREVER! :D
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? We Cry By The Script [Someone whom I can cry with?! ]
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? So What By Pink [Hardcore, Independent, Strong character! ]
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Bend & Not Break By Dashboard Confessional [A tough job, but still manageable to me!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Bubbly By Colbie Caillet [Ohyea. This song tells so much.]
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? How to Save a Life By Fray [oh. Am I going to be a doctor? (: ]
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Hollaback Girl By Gwen Stefani [Oh man. That's hard! Gosh.]
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? You And Me By Lifehouse [Not a bad choice!]
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Thinking of You By Katy Perry [WTH. I'm not THAT desperate.]
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Walking on Air By Kerli [HAHA. Well, if I could do so, I should be scared.]
HOW WILL YOU DIE? 1000 Miles By Vanessa Carlton [Far away, in love]
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? I'm Supergirl By Krystal Harris [HUH.]
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? That's What You Get By Paramore [To let your heart break? OH MAN. That's so mean.]
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? 遇上爱-杨丞林 [WOW. Will I be that emotional?! I don't see a need to cry over that.]
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? The Heart Never Lies By McFly [O.o And then? ]
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? No Air By Jordin Sparks [HAHA. OF COURSE! No air who not scared?!]
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Like Whoa By Aly & AJ [WHOA.]
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? So Simple By Stacie Orrico [Oh yes. The world is too complicated. ]
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Remember to Breathe By Dashboard Confessional [?! Nope. No asthma the last time I checked.]
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? LOVE HURTS By Incubus. [Wow. Okayy.]
HAHA. This is so funny.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;Not so happy Chinese New Year visitation. Fi...
HELLO; I WILL START TO STUDY FROM NOW ON. I LOVE ...
BRIDE WARS; I've watched that yesterday with Faith...
HELLO; I AM MJ-LOVING! :D Yesyes, I know beforehan...
'cause you can't play on broken strings. What you ...
HELLO; & so. I got my adaptor todayyy! :DD GOSH. 8...
HELLO; I'm going to do this fast, short and quick....
SHIT. Adapter blew last night. Totally. Made my ro...
HELLO; Hmm. Today.. was.. fine? Woke up, ate some ...
WHY NO CHINESE NEW YEAR MOOD....I'm PMS-ing and fe...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|