|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, December 22, 2006, 22:21
today is the chinese festival -- Dong yuan. ok. the eating tang yuan festival. HAHA. I'm so nice today. I cooked two rounds of tang yuan for my parents. HAHA. what has gotten into me? I tink i just wanna escape the clutches of hw. HAHA. how funny. i'm so nice daddy brought back fish & chips (like i want to eat liddat.) and ahem... sth i wanted long ago. but out of stock. HAHA!!! okay.. so today was the registration for Cedar. "sis" has still not responded to my sms. AHEM. so pls.. REPLY! HAHA. and hmm.. I heard frm Sheena ytd tt many yzps juniors went to CEDAR! HAHA! Woots! Good for them! SHEENA... hmm... I know you really wanna come to Cedar. BUT. ZHSS bball has tied you down! HAHA... sobsobs.. I'll miss you. HAHA. and.. hmmm.. what else? YES. xmas is here. SOON. HAHA. i'm not excited. It's so quite screwed up. but i'll be at camp when xmas is here. Haiz... anw. somehow. xmas is not nice. IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER. Or.. Have i lost the spirit of xmas? Yepp.. so.. erm. HAHA. i just found out sth. AMC actually comes online. (she has a life?! ?! ?! ) not in a bad way.. but she used to NEVER come online. and this time.. she did. but i missed her. & i tink she blocked me or sth. cause somehow, all the online messages i sent her while she was offline.. WERE rejected. yepp. ARHG! how do i talk to her? it's weird. It's like we havent talked for about the whole year. & now... it's like. ok. It's s big shock & a fact which i cant except. SOMEONE.. get me a psychiatrist. YES! I need a counseller. those kinda you go in and see her and pay her to tell her all the stuff and she keeps mum about that. I need to release. but not let anyone ELSE know bout it. ARH! and ahem. preferbly someone who is super confidential & doesnt know people arnd me. Yes. & someone who is NOT close to me. and dont need to see me for much. AHHHH!! i tink if my mum ever volunteers to get me to see a mental doctor, i will agree! SOMEBODY SAVE ME! SOBSOBS. GOD, forgive me. I don't know why. Maybe it's the hurt that was inflicted on me & the things i go through. tell me. i'm sorry. ARGH! it hurts.i'm crying. It really hurts. you've hurt me. you din know. and you just walked away without patching up my broken heart. Days werent the same ever again. a scar. was left. when you left me. =( |
|
| back to top | |