<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, January 21, 2007, 13:27

Hello.
tomorrow is kinda the official belay school for PE.
OMG.
the last time I rock climbed was like a year ago?!
HAHA.
At camp FEAST!
it was so fun!
and we repelled from the wall too! =)
Camp FEAST.
Many fun.
Much fun.
hands on for many things the first time.
HAHA! =)


Camp FEAST.
OAC.
Which one will be more fun??
HAHA.
I must endure!
rock climbing! =)
hmm..
taking tennis soon.
I hope.. HAHA.
must still see first! HAiz. HAHA.
I wanna go play tennis! =)
HAHA.
someday.


=)

<33!
me.




back to top