|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, March 30, 2007, 19:29
WHEE-nesss! finally this week is over! (: Monday... It's FiFi's birthday! (: WHEE! HEEHEE. then a lot of homework! ): and got chem tuition! Chem tuition was like bleh. Gin came from school. she stayed back with pltmates to find their leaders and stuff. so she came in school uniform. then she was like a bit the mad. so we sat down. and she was bothering us. whining that she wants to go home! then she keep asking me to help her call the tchr.. then she finally cldnt stand it and told the tchr by herself. then she ask whether can she go home then the tchr actually asked her to GO! oh man! wah. then 20 minutes later, she came back! WAH! fast. (x tuesday... we had plt recess! sang (belated) birthday song to Fifi! (: HEEHEE! there was like silence can? in the canteen. and specs were there looking (: and we had a mini plt gathering! HAHA. we were teaching ZHUO HUI YU how to skip! HAHA. we had plt lunch at first. then we sat and stoned and stuff.. ! (: Specs were there. then we skipped and skipped and skipped! so funny! SKIPPING IS OUR PLATOON'S FAVOURITE HOBBY! (: Wednesday... I had cough and stuff. then feverish. took temperature at sick bay. 37.8. ok. thant wasnt what i had expected. ): then M.A.K. asked me to go home. I asked him to let me stay. so i have to take my temperature every 15 minutes. -.- and so. yepp. staff Adlin took me and a part A to take temperature.. red cross sec 3s were there. super funny lah their maams. very lame. and staff was looking at them. and they were talking bout hyperventilation.. HAHA. then bout hafiza. and staff adlin didnt know about it. HAHA. in the end, i still got sent home. -.- Half an hour earlier than parade ending time. -.- and i'm supposed to call M.A.K. after i reach home. -.- i went to see the doctor. swollen tonsils! ARGH! PAIN! Thursday... had t.t.t. the kids were terrible. ARGH. strain on my throat. MUGGED! for geog and bio. ): cant do it.. TODAY! had bio pract. OH MAN! I didnt managed to finish! ): I WANNA CRY! then english TA. i did it. then i nodded off. somehow. too tired! ARGH! then Geog. SHIT LA. I THINK I'M FLUNKING EVERYTHING! I'M NOT THINKING. I AM! OH MAN. and violin lesson. today was the fifth week. I forgot bout it. then i brought my violin to school. then i was on my way when i realised it's week five! and i was like OH MAN! GOT VIOLIN OR NOT?! then i was panicking! then in the end, i went. and went to BK to slack. then dad came. ate somestuff. then suddenly lao shi called. then i rushed over immediately! OHMAN! PHEW. ARGH. i'm so friggin tired. tmr going for speech day! practically the whole plt representing our classes to go! (: CHARLIE OH SEVEN! HAHA. TERRORIZE! (: and i miss my sister! alot! jiejie! ARGH! |
|
| back to top | |