<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, April 27, 2007, 20:51

HELLO! (:
Looks like a lot of people are amused by cc's candid shot. (:
THANK ME! (:
lol. cc was whining to everyone about it. (:

what have i been up to?
frankly, I don't know.
the day just passes one by one..
everything went by in a rush.
I didnt even know what i ate the last meal.
OOPS. i forgot. I have no time to eat.

anw..
had napfa on MONDAY.
timing sucked.
I MEAN SUCK!

Had show and tell on TUESDAY.
It was embarrassing.
BLEH.
Mrs Ng asked a lot of questions..
then i answered! HAHA.
then i played schindler's list.
kinda sucked.
I din tighten the bow for the first part..
then after that i played out of tune..
SUPER EMBARRASSING.
and a lot of people walked by.
WAH!
MALU!

WEDNESDAY we had meeting.
a bit xian.
but we managed to accomplish some stuff. (:
and when it was finally time for us to leave,
the BEST thing happened.
It started to rain!
HEAVILY!
and we were stucked there.
HAHA.
FUNNY! (:
and i'm NICE! (: ask zak. (:

Thursday was ELLE's birthday!
HEEHEE.
so we had plt recess and sang birthday song to...
OUR BELOVED PLATOON I/C
SMELLY ELLIE WELLY! (:
and had math remedial! (:
I tink i rock. (:
miss chin is so happy with me !!! (:
fiona wu is a DUMB ASS! HAHA.
joking... (:

TODAY was kinda weird.
had violin.
reminded myself to bring violin last night.
but somehow,
this morning, i didnt!
so had to rush back home after school.
LOL.
and thanks to me, aijia and cheryl chen,
KOH ZHAO MING managed to finish her chinese. HAHA. (:

and i reached home in record time!! (:
20mins! (:
and i bathed and stuff..
then i rushed out.
and realised when the lift came, that i DIDNT BRING MY VIOLIN!

I think i'm damn pro.
always forget to bring my violin..

and i tink my bio mock spa is okay! (: I HOPE! (:
hmmm.

nowadays, cause of the china trip,
I somehow cant concentrate on things i do.
i'm like..
I dont know....
):
i'm just sad and scared of a lot of things..
):

HAIZ.

I MISS MY SISTER! ):




back to top