<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 21:08

okay. i guess i owe jessie and zakiyyah the 6 weird things quiz.
so 2 x 6 = 12.
so i owe 12 weird things about myself.
people, please dont add on.
12 is hard enough.

RULE:
each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
people who got tagged need to write on their blog six weird things and state the rules clearly.

in the end, you need to choose six other people to tag and list down their names.
after you do that, leave a tag on their blogs and let them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

okay. so for me, unluckily, the bad thing about being popular.. HAHA. thick skin. is that i owe two friends twelve things.

THE SIX THINGS (x2)
#1. i like to take my own sweet time to slack when i reach home before i finally decide to bathe.
#2. i don't practice my violin 45 mins daily as i am expected to. xP
#3. I love phang eeling jennifer
#4. I love ZAKIYYAH. (well, that's weird)
#5. I can actually be very hard working if i want to.
#6. I FLUNKED MY CHEMISTRY AND PURE GEOG TESTS SO FAR.
#7. I love my teachers. (tt's weird)
#8. I rock at music theory. I can finish a theory book in one month. (:
wait. gotta go. bye for now.




back to top