|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, August 24, 2007, 23:30
yes. geography. once a pure geoger, always a pure geoger. HELLO. it has been raining! the video was finally shown. we had two sessions of SMMS this week! (x TODAY WAS THE SEC FOURS' OFFICIAL DAY IN CEDAR. )x ARHHH! xiu juan lao shi is down with cancer. jie jie perrine is dying of cancer. my cousin used to have cancer. CANCAL time for reflection for the year. I SCREWED UP THIS YEAR. I DID NOT PERFORM MY BEST. I MUST MUGG FOR EOYs. My birthday is this coming FRIDAY. i dont know what to expect. some smses maybe. no one bother to help me plan my birthday. i helped a lot of people plan their birthdays or at least do something for them on their birthdays. i have done so much. yet i get nothing. my table partners' birthday are all after mine (cause we're sitting according to birthdays-.- ) and i dont think they are planning to give me any present. they're only planning to exchange between themselves. and it's goddamn obvious. I GUESS I'M JUST NOT NICE ENOUGH FOR THEM AND I DONT DESERVE A NICE BIRTHDAY. no one is planning to celebrate my birthday. therefore, i'm not expecting anything. REFUSE to pin any hopes. maybe it'll just be another day. or another birthday which i end up crying on. maybe i should just listen to what encik suria said. anw. the video is finally over. no more long sleepless nights doing video and getting nagged by zhao ming. no more stressing by zhao ming or plt. (x I JUST WANT TO STOP CARING ABOUT OTHER THINGS AND START MUGGING LIKE CRAZY FOR EOYs! |
|
| back to top | |