<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 21:48

YO DUDE (:

I think i'm sick.
I'm sick.
I'm sick?!
HAHA.
I'm always sick (:

I'm scared for olevel express chinese.
Han lao shi keeps giving us papers to do.
HAHA!
we eat chinese for a life.
she talked about our A1s today again.
STRESS.
and then, the good thing is that (: ..
I'M ON TIME FOR MY CHINESE PAPERS
and I DONT OWE HER ANY HOMEWORK (:
HAHA!
& so far for the practice papers, out of 6, i have 5 A1s(:
HAHA!
hope i'll be able to score my A1(:
I WILL DO IT!
I MUST DO IT! (:

secondary fours having o-levels (:
JIAYOU!
PRESS ON!
although i doubt any sec fours read my blog(x

in a few hours, it will be the last parade of the year 2007. )x
in 2 days.. it'll be hospital for me again.
in 8 days.. it'll be o-level chinese express.
in 11 days.. it'll be grade five theory for me. CRUCIAL have to pass/ score well!
in 12 days.. it'll be xiao kor kor's wedding (:
& it'll be study and fun from then on.. (:


i think i should add in some photos/pictures onto my posts(:
I MISS MY BUDDIESSS (:




back to top