Tuesday, November 13, 2007, 13:44
CURRENTLY READING: THE PACT by Jodi Picoult! <333! (:
yesterday! went gym-iing with TBH (: many people there. but we still managed to work out xD
met siling in the afternoon. went bugis(: shopped a bit. she bought quite a lot of things. I didnt, just my diary and 2 Jodi Picoults (: went down to PS purposely to make life better for the monfort guys. in the end they ps-ed us. GAHH. but in the end, we got one to come(: THANKYOU (:
went arcading. I LOVE BASKETBALL xD the passion never dies. here i go again.. I MISS YZPS'03-04 TEAM! (: GAHH! JOLYN, LHL, Xu Rui, Li Xuan, Jie Ying, Me, Mable, Chun Ming, Keat Ping, Fiona Tan, Teo Xin Yi, & of course, our dear darling junior SHEENA (: & Coach Wong(: KINGKONG! MRS LIM! WHATEVER! xD so sadd bball doesnt survive in YZPS. Coach Wong quit after we left! )x
hmm. then dinner then bowling (: BOWLING with sunny korkor, siling & -ahem. -ahem got a turkey (: HAHA. then half a turkey! HAHA! TURKEYYS! >.<> got home at 10. mum was erm.. FRUSTRATED?! GAHH. tired!
and today is STUDEE DAYY. gonna study and revise math. later got math tuition. 1.5hours for 70bucks is so not worth it. t
omorrow (: ME, CK, HY & BH are going bballing at CK/HY's house (: HEH xD
xiao korkor is back (: WHEE! HAHA! WEDDING (:
and I hate how much I love you.
|
Tuesday, November 13, 2007, 13:44
CURRENTLY READING: THE PACT by Jodi Picoult! <333! (:
yesterday! went gym-iing with TBH (: many people there. but we still managed to work out xD
met siling in the afternoon. went bugis(: shopped a bit. she bought quite a lot of things. I didnt, just my diary and 2 Jodi Picoults (: went down to PS purposely to make life better for the monfort guys. in the end they ps-ed us. GAHH. but in the end, we got one to come(: THANKYOU (:
went arcading. I LOVE BASKETBALL xD the passion never dies. here i go again.. I MISS YZPS'03-04 TEAM! (: GAHH! JOLYN, LHL, Xu Rui, Li Xuan, Jie Ying, Me, Mable, Chun Ming, Keat Ping, Fiona Tan, Teo Xin Yi, & of course, our dear darling junior SHEENA (: & Coach Wong(: KINGKONG! MRS LIM! WHATEVER! xD so sadd bball doesnt survive in YZPS. Coach Wong quit after we left! )x
hmm. then dinner then bowling (: BOWLING with sunny korkor, siling & -ahem. -ahem got a turkey (: HAHA. then half a turkey! HAHA! TURKEYYS! >.<> got home at 10. mum was erm.. FRUSTRATED?! GAHH. tired!
and today is STUDEE DAYY. gonna study and revise math. later got math tuition. 1.5hours for 70bucks is so not worth it. t
omorrow (: ME, CK, HY & BH are going bballing at CK/HY's house (: HEH xD
xiao korkor is back (: WHEE! HAHA! WEDDING (:
and I hate how much I love you.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO (:today's a nice day (:TOO MUCH TO SAY (:LOV...
HELLO (:I shall really really spend my holidays fr...
HAPPY DEEPAVALI (: no,we didnt go to istana to vis...
hello. 7th NOVEMBER is over! WHEE! FINALLY! "cant ...
RANDOM!to my beloveds (x the darlings! (x totall...
140th HELLO (: DADDY BOUGHT A SHARP AQUOS LCD TV. ...
HELLO (: BASKETBALL IS PLATOON LOVE <33!i have not...
XIAOJUNN is having some acidity problem. she burps...
HELLO. ZEE owes me my blogskin! not really, but i...
HOSPITAL VISIT! OHMYGOSH. my first doctor is a guy...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|