<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, November 01, 2007, 22:19

HELLO (:
BASKETBALL IS PLATOON LOVE <33!

i have nothing to say about chinese o-lvl paper(:
will certainly pass.
but my A1...
I WANT IT! (x


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


today is our first day for curriculum extension (:
AMATH!
Ms Chin expressed her anger upon us

about the EIGHT people from our class who went to Malaysia!
3/4 of the class didnt do finish the examples (x
I WAS ONE OF THEM (:
so 3/4 of the class was standing for about half an hour(:
then we had the FIVE minute break (:
and we started on a new thingy.
GAHH.
what the hell is it. CONFUSING!
and so Ms Chin happily left us a whole load of homework since she will only be seeing us on TUESDAY!

recess then CHEM! (:
Mr Chia. -.-
some revision.
some teaching.
i was reading the textbook throughout the whole lesson.
HAHA.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------


we played basketball (:
till the male teachers came.
we left.
THNG GIN.
ghost.
got angry.
left us.
then episodes of anger and crying
I DONT UNDERSTAND TOO.
so dont ask me.

then BH,Gin,HY,ZAK & I went bowling(:
got handsome guys there(; HAHA!
not bad lahh.
the first time i spot a cute guy from MARIS! sec3(:
HAHA!
not bad.
his CCA is bowling.
damn pro (:
MALU!
not bad.
I got a strike(:
better than SOME people(:

ARH..
then slacked all the way.
and I joined BH & Gin in singing. -.-
the last thing I thought I'd do.
HAHA! (:


--------------------------------------------------


THURSDAY & FRIDAY (:
baking day (:
my house(:
WHEE! xD


--------------------------------------------------


YOU STOLE MY HEART;
and left me hanging there.
I miss your warm hands holding mine.
sorry sis.
i didnt mean it that way yesterday )x
but i'm glad we talked today(:
camwhoring scheduled after your exams(:
and loads of sweet bonding time together xD
I LOVE YOU >.<






back to top