<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 10:54

HELLO.

I'm really really sickk again this time. )x
I breathe with my mouth.
I tear when i blow my nose.
I cough with thick phlegm stuck at my throat.
I SNEEZE WITH TEARS. )x


OH MY MY.
i'm boredd.
Beatrice and I cancelled our meetup today
'cause i am sickk.
i want a boyfriend who will keep me company when i'm sickk and come over and see me with something nice.
I've got absolutely no appetite.

and now dad's gonna abandon me at home
while he goes to some food fair.

tuition at 7 later! )x
how to do?!
GOSH.
freak.
i'm losing my basics.
how to sit for olvl nxt yr?! ):
stupid CHEENA trip.
'cause me to lagg.
although i had a really nice time there. )x

i need to studyy my basics again!
Geog!
Chem!
MATH!
GRRR.
studyyeeee! )x .


GAHH.
talk again later. xD




back to top