<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, November 18, 2007, 18:15

HELLO.

XIAO KORKOR'S WEDDING! (: ROM. (:


venue: the Republic of Singapore Yatch Club


the ceremony was short.
and the guy overseeing it was sickeningly soft.
so he practically mumbled his way through.
GRRRRHHH.
i couldnt hear a single thing.
and i was sitting rightt in front!
stupid audio system. USELESS.

and OH!
xiao korkor actually mentions much of me to his NOW-wife.
HAH. wonders what he says to her about me..
anw, HAHA!
i'm honoured (:
all the people present were just close family.
about 60over people. including kids.





RANDOM SHOTS(:

AH YI (the new mother-in-law) & me(:
I LOOK STUPID. GRRH.

POPO & I (:



THE THIRD GENERATION! (: US! (:

WHAT A NAME FOR A PUB.
THE SECOND!
I think thats all for now (:
HEH.
Looking forward to outing with my two korkors! (:
I LOVE MY FAMILY.
i wont marry any guy who doesnt like my family (:
HAHA. (:
-<333!
psst!
i want to go EVERYWHERE(:
DO EVERYTHING! (:
& SHIT.
i should control myself.
I've been telling a lot of people about...
-ahem.




back to top