<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, November 15, 2007, 23:41

I FEEL RANDOM.

I'm starting to miss a lot of people.
I felt like saying hi to many people.
especially the people i rarely talk to.
& I dont know why i just have no appetite these days.

I miss xiao korkor..
but hes back.
& i'm just glad hes back home safely.

I MISS MY CLIQUE! (:

ZEE! please come back soon! blogskin *hinthint*

THE OTHERS! PLEASE MAKE TIME AND STOP GOING OVERSEAS OR ANYTHING! (:

XR! please be SURPRISED! xD



I miss 6Gohfour people.
even though we might not have contacted each other much.
I STARTED TO SAY HI to anyone i dont really talk to in 6G!
those people happened to be..
WARREN CHIA, Samuel, Jaren Chong.. who else?

I miss superteen people!

I miss AMELIA CHUA HUI LYN!(I still know how to spell your FULL NAME)
HAHA. i'm telling her on msn now how badly I miss her!
HAHA. I MEAN EVERY WORD I SAID AMELIA CHUA!
I'll hugg you real tightly if I ever ever see you.

dont run away!
thank you for the nicenice counselling and sharing session over MSN! (:
HAHA. your guy is lucky to have you! really! HAHA.
GOOD INFLUENCE.
HAHA!
it was a nice talk over msn! (:
thanks dearie.
you're such a dear! (:

GAHH. what's happening to me? )x
first, the infatuation.
now..
THE SAD MISSING FEELING! :'(

I miss specialists too.
I miss timothy fellowship too.
but the version of not being splitted up. ):

GAHH.




back to top