<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, November 21, 2007, 20:56

okayy.
SOMEONE asked me what type of guyss I like.
so I've been thinking...
HAHA.
a pretteyyy perfect man.
sighs.
HARD TO FINDD! )x

polite
nice
cute
mature [but can be immature at times(:]
sportyy(:
playful
fun to be with
understanding, knows me okayy (:
patient
comfortable to be with
not ugly, average, pleasant looking(x
loving
able to share with
openminded, but not too..
sensible.
what else??

GAHH.
something like that. (:
but i no need a checklist to know who exactly the person will be.
I can just sense it I guess.

sighs. I DONT MISS HIM. that's what I tell myself.
but I DO.
LOVE is a river..
Falling in love is therefore falling into the river of currents..
where you get in, and cant pull yourself out.




back to top