|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, December 06, 2007, 21:55
Can't Help Falling In Love Wise men say only fools rush in But I can't help falling in love with you Shall I say would it be a sin If I can't help falling in love with you Like a river flows To the sea So it goes Some things are meant to be Some things are meant to be Take my hand Take my whole life too For I can't help falling in love with you Wise men say only fools rush in But I, I can't help Falling in love With you Like a river flows To the sea So it goes Some things are meant to be Some things are meant to be Like a river flows That's the way it goes I just can't help fallin' in love with you Like a river flows That's the way it goes (cause I can't) Fallin' in love with you Like a river flows (I just can't help myself) That's the way it goes I can't help falling in love with you (I can't help falling in love with you) Fallin'in love with you Colbie Caillat - Bubbly lyrics Will you count me in? I've been awake for a while now You got me feelin like a child now' Cause every time I see your bubbly face I get the tinglies in a silly place It starts in my toes And I crinkle my nose Wherever it goes I always know That you make me smile Please stay for a while now Just take your time Wherever you go The rain is falling on my window pane But we are hiding in a safer place Under covers staying dry and warm You give me feelings that I adore It starts in my toes Make me crinkle my nose Wherever it goesI always know That you make me smile Please stay for a while now Just take your time Wherever you go What am I gonna say When you make me feel this way I just mmmmm And it starts in my toes Makes me crinkle my nose Wherever it goes I always know That you make me smile Please stay for a while now Just take your time Wherever you go I've been asleep for a while now You tuck me in just like a child now 'Cause every time you hold me in your arms I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth And it stats in my soul And I lose all control When you kiss my nose The feelin' shows'cause you make me smile baby Just take your time now Holdin' me tight Wherever wherever wherever you go Wherever wherever wherever you go wherever you go I always know 'Cause you make me smile Even just for a while Girl Next Door by Saving Jane Small town homecoming queen She's the star in this scene There's no way to deny she's lovely Perfect skin, perfect hair Perfumed hearts everywhere Tell myself that inside she's ugly Maybe I'm just jealous I can't help but hate her Secretly I wonder if my boyfriend wants to date her She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band She is a cheerleader I'm sitting in the stands She gets the top bunk I'm sleeping on the floor She's Miss America and I'm just the girl next door Senior class president She must be heaven sent She was never the last one standing A backseat debutaunt Everything that you want Never to harsh or too demanding Maybe I'll admit itI'm a little bitter Everybody loves her but I just wanna hit her She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band She is a cheerleader I'm sitting in the stands She gets the top bunk I'm sleeping on the floor She's Miss America and I'm just the girl next door Oh and I'm just the girl next door I don't know why I'm feeling sorry for myself I spend all my time wishing that I was someone else She is the prom queen I'm in the marching band She is a cheerleader I'm sitting in the stands I get a little bit, she gets a little more She's Miss America and... she's Miss America I'm just the girl next door... Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about And she's got everything that I have to live without Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so funny That I can't even see anyone when he's with me He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right, I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe? And there he goes, so perfectly, The kind of flawless I wish I could be She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light I'll put his picture down and maybe Get some sleep tonight He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar The only one who's got enough of me to break my heart He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do He's the time taken up, but there's never enough And he's all that I need to fall into.. Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see. |
|
| back to top | |