Friday, November 30, 2007, 21:16
HEY. . maybe I've been trying to live in denial, trying to escape. i just need those hands to catch me when I fall from reality. and I need Him and him. I need my friends too of course. and. I need to start doing what I should be doing, no matter how much I want something or someone.
-------------------------------------------------- I'm tired of all these mum and dad. stop accusing me of things I've not done. stop judging me and telling me you can foretell my future for me, saying that I will fail and stuff. stop saying that I did this and I did that when I didnt even touch anything. stop coming back and screaming your heads off at me when you just had a bad day at work. EH DAD. you're friggin getting one year older in like a few more hours. and you're fcuking accusing me of these and that. even when you spoil things yourself, you say it's me. you misplace your own things and you goddamn ask me to find it and "ASK" me to find it, with a fcuking bad tone. and I really goddamn fcuking dont know where the hell you put it. and now you say I'm mixing and getting to know bad company on the net. when I'm not even fcuking talking to anyone online. ASSHOLE. you dont even trust me do you? cant you just get over yourself and let me grow up? STOP ALL YOUR NONSENSE WILL YOU? I'm not the one who is fcuking immature here. you are. everything screwed up, it's my fault. and my dad made me fed up and unhappy and we fcuking quarrelled and he asked mum to cancel the dinner for his birthday tmr and mum say it's my fault. asked me to consider his feelings? what about mine? YO DUDE. CHECK IT OUT. who made who unhappy first? and he was unreasonable. VERY. where is the cam?! it's fcuking at my table and you say I brought it out. if a camera is not meant to be taken out to take photos, then what is it's function for? taking photos of your ass? ASSHOLE. and I did NOT take it out. I listened and obeyed your instructions and you fcuking said I didnt regard it and rebel. WHAT THE FCUKING HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! GO EAT SHIT.
and everything is MY FAULT. it's MY FAULT I came to this world. it's MY FAULT you had money to buy the cam and not let me take it out. it's MY FAULT you blame me and accuse me of the things I did NOT do at all.
WHATEVER. I DONT GIVE A DAMN TO YOUR RIDICULOUS STUFF. ASSHOLE. and now you're saying I dont let you understand and stuff. ALL I NEED IS SOME PRIVACY. and what do you do? keep seeing my stuff. OKAY. take it as I DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW ME. FINE?
and I've been bearing with all these for long. NOW, I'm gonna scream at you. I'm breaking down. thanks to you all.
|
Friday, November 30, 2007, 21:16
HEY. . maybe I've been trying to live in denial, trying to escape. i just need those hands to catch me when I fall from reality. and I need Him and him. I need my friends too of course. and. I need to start doing what I should be doing, no matter how much I want something or someone.
-------------------------------------------------- I'm tired of all these mum and dad. stop accusing me of things I've not done. stop judging me and telling me you can foretell my future for me, saying that I will fail and stuff. stop saying that I did this and I did that when I didnt even touch anything. stop coming back and screaming your heads off at me when you just had a bad day at work. EH DAD. you're friggin getting one year older in like a few more hours. and you're fcuking accusing me of these and that. even when you spoil things yourself, you say it's me. you misplace your own things and you goddamn ask me to find it and "ASK" me to find it, with a fcuking bad tone. and I really goddamn fcuking dont know where the hell you put it. and now you say I'm mixing and getting to know bad company on the net. when I'm not even fcuking talking to anyone online. ASSHOLE. you dont even trust me do you? cant you just get over yourself and let me grow up? STOP ALL YOUR NONSENSE WILL YOU? I'm not the one who is fcuking immature here. you are. everything screwed up, it's my fault. and my dad made me fed up and unhappy and we fcuking quarrelled and he asked mum to cancel the dinner for his birthday tmr and mum say it's my fault. asked me to consider his feelings? what about mine? YO DUDE. CHECK IT OUT. who made who unhappy first? and he was unreasonable. VERY. where is the cam?! it's fcuking at my table and you say I brought it out. if a camera is not meant to be taken out to take photos, then what is it's function for? taking photos of your ass? ASSHOLE. and I did NOT take it out. I listened and obeyed your instructions and you fcuking said I didnt regard it and rebel. WHAT THE FCUKING HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! GO EAT SHIT.
and everything is MY FAULT. it's MY FAULT I came to this world. it's MY FAULT you had money to buy the cam and not let me take it out. it's MY FAULT you blame me and accuse me of the things I did NOT do at all.
WHATEVER. I DONT GIVE A DAMN TO YOUR RIDICULOUS STUFF. ASSHOLE. and now you're saying I dont let you understand and stuff. ALL I NEED IS SOME PRIVACY. and what do you do? keep seeing my stuff. OKAY. take it as I DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW ME. FINE?
and I've been bearing with all these for long. NOW, I'm gonna scream at you. I'm breaking down. thanks to you all.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO!back from leadership camp! ):those four days...
CURRENTLY READING! (:JODI PICOULT is lovess :DDLO...
HEY.I'M A FOOLISH GIRL GOING THROUGH A STUPID PHAS...
I know I'm detestable and yall hate me.JUST SAY IT...
1. A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a gue...
LOSERRS OUTTINGGG! (:HAH.sheryl, shermaine, shawn ...
I'M TIRED AND SICKK.I will stop torturing myself t...
HELLO! TOMORROW! will be a POTENTIAL LOSERS outin...
http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en...
HELLO! I'M BORED AS USUAL. I LOVE WATCHING THE SHO...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|