|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:54
I'M BORED AS USUAL. I LOVE WATCHING THE SHOW. (: I LOVE theLOSERSS! (: I want to go out to SHOP and enjoy myself. I want to go GYMMING! I want to sleep. I'm like sleeping at 2plus am every night/day. HAHA. I feel like an idiot. ihavebeenthinkingabouthimforhalfofmydeardearholiday!wastedonewholemonth!gosh.ishouldreallystartdoingsomethingreallyreallyconstructive.andraylia,pleasedontsayasifiamsofreakinghardworkingdoingmyhomeworktill2am.causeyesterdaynightwasthefirstnightistayedupsolatetodo!GAHH. isitsohardforhimtoreplyyy???!!! GOSH. xiao korkor will be going back to states TMR! and I'll miss him again till next year! when he comes back for the actual ceremonial wedding! (: HEH. xD I CANT WAIT TILL I GET MY ROOM BACK! & IT'LL BE SHOPPING FOR FURNITURE! (: my nicenice bed! my purple/lime green/orange room! (: my studyyeee table! my new wardrobe! (: MORE SPACE FOR MORE NEW CLOTHES! my beanie bag! my carpet! (: MY TOTALLY NEW ROOM! (: as an encouragement for me to MUGG for my o-levels! (: I LOVEEE ITTTT! (: HOMEWORK! (: is love! |
|
| back to top | |