Friday, November 23, 2007, 00:48
hello.
can someone cure me of lovesickness? it's getting deadly. I cant stop thinking about __. YES. shitt. I want to talk to __. I want to see __. I miss the nice feeling when __ is there. sighs. fly me far far away so that I can don't think about __. Drown me in deep blue oceans. Force the most deadly poison and alcohol into me and end this all. I cant stop. put a bullet through my mind digg my heart and let it bleed. maybe it will end this all. For i am full of emptiness, hiding when I'm seeking, holding my breath when I'm trying to breathe. sleeping awake, and awake when I'm sleeping. back tracking forward. wants him yet pushes him far. wanting to know how he feels but not wanting to ask. I MISS __. someone, mend my heart back. It is hard to love and be loved. IS IT? why is love so complicated? why is it so difficult to let go? I'm like being washed away, by the huge strong currents of the river of love. though the currents may be strong, I feel lost, I feel no touch. like I'm falling into space and never able to gain back gravity. maybe I NEED __ to help me. T.T I MISS everything __ has given me. although __ has not given me anything in the form of a matter. __ has given me feelings, a heart to love, a bleeding heart, a yearning heart, MEMORIES. feelings. )':
'put a bullet through my head. digg my heart out and let it bleed.
|
Friday, November 23, 2007, 00:48
hello.
can someone cure me of lovesickness? it's getting deadly. I cant stop thinking about __. YES. shitt. I want to talk to __. I want to see __. I miss the nice feeling when __ is there. sighs. fly me far far away so that I can don't think about __. Drown me in deep blue oceans. Force the most deadly poison and alcohol into me and end this all. I cant stop. put a bullet through my mind digg my heart and let it bleed. maybe it will end this all. For i am full of emptiness, hiding when I'm seeking, holding my breath when I'm trying to breathe. sleeping awake, and awake when I'm sleeping. back tracking forward. wants him yet pushes him far. wanting to know how he feels but not wanting to ask. I MISS __. someone, mend my heart back. It is hard to love and be loved. IS IT? why is love so complicated? why is it so difficult to let go? I'm like being washed away, by the huge strong currents of the river of love. though the currents may be strong, I feel lost, I feel no touch. like I'm falling into space and never able to gain back gravity. maybe I NEED __ to help me. T.T I MISS everything __ has given me. although __ has not given me anything in the form of a matter. __ has given me feelings, a heart to love, a bleeding heart, a yearning heart, MEMORIES. feelings. )':
'put a bullet through my head. digg my heart out and let it bleed.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
YESYES. my latest craze. I rarely have CRAZE lorr....
OKAYY. THAT JAP SHOW IS REALLY SUPER,DAMN,ARGH! NI...
okayy. SOMEONE asked me what type of guyss I like....
HELLO. i'm watching some japanese drama now.. (x s...
What's Your Best Quality? Your Result: Personality...
http://www.whyiworelipstick.com/v2/home.htmlhttp:/...
HELLO.I'm so boredthat i woke up, and without eati...
I WANT TO WATCH MOVIES!anyone rich and free enough...
MATH MY DAY AWAYY! (: you make me maddyou make me ...
HELLO.I'm really really sickk again this time. )x ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|