|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Thursday, November 22, 2007, 00:00
THAT JAP SHOW IS REALLY SUPER,DAMN,ARGH! NICEE! xD LOVEEESSS! xD HELLO. I shall share my itineray for a NICE day out! a DATE hopefully! (x 0800-0900h: ROTI PRATA breakfast @Jalan Kayu!(x 1000-1300h: ZOO! (x light lunch at ZOO! 1430-1600h: WALK AROUND! (: 1615h-1715h: High Tea/Tea Break! (: 1715-1945h: SHOPPING! (: 2000-2045h: DINNER! (: 2100-2300h: WALK AROUND and slack & TALK! (: HAHA. actually, the company is all that matters(: and.. sighs. where we walked, talked, and did some homework! i still remember the shrooms single I had and the shrooms doubles he had.. D: and how i helped him do his chemistry while he flipped through his chem txtbk. )x and.. how we walked around looking at cute things.. and he getting to know how much I love winnie the pooh! )x and at pets safari.. where there were cute animals! and.. then us wanting to go into the arcade but i was in school based clothes. and.. going to Daiso.. SIGHS. |
|
| back to top | |