<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, November 22, 2007, 23:03





YESYES.
my latest craze.
I rarely have CRAZE lorr.
I know hes not handsome.
BUT HE IS CUTEE! xD
HAH. thanks to ahem that my taste went down..
(I'm sure enqi is nodding in agreement like shit now. )
HAH. xD
shitt.
my mum and I are addicted to the show.
She is addicted cause of the story line.
I'm addicted because of HIM.
GAHH.
and a bit of the storyline and humour factor! (X
what the shit.
the PSLE top score this year is 294/6?!
what the shit.
what's with that girl?!
HAH.
that guy with the tree stuff growing on him.
FREAKY.
DISGUSTING!
but.. poor thing.
sighs.
there are loads of things human just dont know.
so please dont try to be God. (:
BEIJING..
is changing.
since like.. JUNE when i was there for nearly a month! )x
I miss my buddy!
wonder how shes doing..
I shall go buy another card to call her.
cause prolly the last one I bought can be found
and has expired. :D
GAHH.
leadership camp is coming soon.
and I dont even notice.
HAHA.
i dont look forward to it neither do I dread it..
but..
yea.
NEUTRAL.
i'll just miss the comforts of my home (:
so many people are busyy..
or gone.
sighss...
I'M SO FRIGGING LONELY.
GAHH.
in need to great entertainment!




back to top