<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, November 25, 2007, 23:46

HEY.

I'M A FOOLISH GIRL
GOING THROUGH A STUPID PHASE OF LIFE.

& i will get over this;
and what ever the obstacles may be,
I WILL CONQUER
and get control of my life back .

it's time to whip out the super-teen booklet and go through it again!
REFRESH!
RESTART! (:

WHO I AM MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
the purple ribbon!
yesyesyes!
and my cert! (:
I didnt go thru that traumatic one week
with late nights and little sleep,
FOR NOTHING!
I DID NOT.
I WILL NOT. (:

power of words,
my goals,
my time,
my studies...
EVERYTHING!

there is no stupid person.
only stupid state of mind.
YES ERNEST! (:
i remember it all now.
I will put it to use.
I can imagine your face scolding us at camp! (:
and and.. KEN! (:
HAHA.
all those super teens memory! (:
YESYESYES!
I shall use all that I have learnt to get to my goal!
VJ or RJ! (:
YESYESYES! (:


empowered.
focused.
I remember how terrifying it was for us to walk that four storeys high wood log,
which swayed as those resources pushed them!
It was terrifying.
But I did it.
I CAN DO IT!

I'm feeling so much better.
BIG CAPS THANK YOU for those who stood by me.
MUMMY, DAD, for trying to understand me and want to help me.
SIS! (: for reminding me about a lot of stuff, advising me, and comforting me when i needed it.
BOYFRIEND! you-know-who, for bearing with my nonsense, the smses, the conversations, and stuff. (:
and the LOSERRS for making my days dayS! (:
andandand...
HAHA!
YESYESYES!
whoever who were there for me(:
JIANLING! (:
HILARY! (:

I'M DONE WITH THIS PHASE OF LIFE
and I'm moving on.
with zest & passion.

the deeper I fall,
the higher I bounce back up.




back to top