<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, November 23, 2007, 19:34

HELLO!

TOMORROW!
will be a POTENTIAL LOSERS outing! (:

I LOVE YOU LOSERRS! (:


YESYES! (:


and..
another thing!

however, somethingS happened.
and I'm full of regrets.
but they say..

but, I still want him in my life.

and they say...
so what should I do?
what can I do?
sighs.
I want to talk to him
Tell him how much it hurts.
Tell him
and talk to him like we used to.
Share about each other.
sighs...
picture tells a thousand words.
so.. I'd have told like erm..
5 thousand++ words?!
YEPP.
GAHH.
I WANT MY LIL FINGER TO GROW LONGER!
tmr xiao korkor will be flying off back to states again.
another year will have to go by before I can meet him again.
then when he is back,
He'll be busy with his wedding.
like that this time,
I wanted us to go out together for cousins day out.
but yea..
I guess they call this a generation gap?
and it's the disadvantage to have cousins all wayy older than you. )X
his flight will be at 8.30am.
and I cant go and send him off.
sighs.
I cant believe everytime he comes back and leaves again,
I can actually cry cause I really miss him.
and no one knows..
even though after these years of bullying me and name calling,
since I was born,
HAHA.
AWWW..
I actually MISS him. :DD
-lovess;
and bon voyage my dear dear cousin!




back to top