<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, March 14, 2008, 19:19

HELLO;





I slept at 2 yesterday! ]:
and today when my alarm went off at 6.45, I actually woke up and prepared myself to go out!
LOL. I think my parents cant believe.
but they were still aslp when I went out.
they didnt even know I went out.
so I left them a note. [:
how sweet.


so I went sgoon macs to meet up with jas and est.
I was super early! ]:
colddd collddddd aircon.
waste electricity.
I was wearing jaacket this morning cause it was brrr... freezing.
then jas came.
and est, was late.
ate breakfast! [:
was full! [:
and I saw lhl! [:





shortly after,
went to meet up with xr & beat [:
was at the interchange and beat was sitting there.
I walked up to her and although we're just a short distance away from each other,
she couldnt recognize me! LOL.
we laughed and laughed along the way to the bus stop. [:
we were crapping so much.. and then xr came [:
I was so bored I took this photo.


we went to the gym and worked out.
stoopid xr.
do so much never perspire.
then beat and I are like.. tired le.
then we went to bathe first.
xr just finished aft we bathed.
so we walked to hougang mall, crapping along the way.
and me, harping on the fact that xurui is short. :D



so we had a nice time choosing food for lunch [:
xurui and her budget.
in the end everyone broke their budget. LOL.
fish water, beatrice! [:


then we went to the library cause we were bored.
and I said xurui needed to find self help books on how to grow.
and beatrice tried to find this book which she claims is famous, but nowhere to be found.
LOL. as usual, half brained xD
then we sat down at the pets section.
and started reading the books there.
we werent really reading, but we were looking at the pictures.
LOL. and it was great funn! :D
LOL. doing stupid things with my best friends :D
then we did some telepathy thing.
LOL. weirddd.
then we walked around a bit, bought bubble tea,
I guess we gained all those calories in one meal! LOL.
xurui went off and beat and I went kovan.
we walked around at kovan,
slacked at one corner,
and talked! [:
sharing secrets in public place! :D
note the irony.
but it was nice [:
that's why we're best friends, beatrice! :D
LOL.





I LOVE MY LOVELIES! ;D
beatrice, xurui, hui ling, pei yun, zeemin and maybe shiyun! LOL.




back to top