<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008, 00:00


HELLO; again.

will someone please just catch that JI selamat guy so that I wont see his photos all around?
mum said that it's not good for pregnant ladies.
cause if they keep seeing it around, their babies might look like him.
HAHA. wow. cant imagine. and I dont think babies like him are good! :D
and I didnt manage to shopp today.
the weather was too nice to sleep(:
I couldnt resist.
and now mum said I SLEPT THE WHOLE DAY?!
for goodness sake.
I revised two chapts! O.O
I miss some people.. (:
byee(:
I FINALLY persuaded xy to come over tmr.
hope she doesnt back out.
PIZZA TMR! (:
YAY!





back to top