Saturday, March 01, 2008, 00:57
HELLO;
TODAY IS SATURDAY, 1st MARCH'2008. MEANING, FEB IS OFFICIALLY OVER DESPITE THE EXTRA 24 HOURS. FCUK. HOW HAVE I BEEN SPENDING MY OAC BREAK? GOSHH.
Homework list, darling: -podcast
-rewrite argumentative -Amath 1 10.4 -Math notes -Revision worksheet (e&A MATH) -chinese online assignment
-reflections -read org chem notes -self study chapt 20 -chem online study
-* and non-* wksht -skill 3 assignment -study for quiz -study for chem pract during march hols -Bio revision wksht -geog wrksht -STUDY FOR GEOG CT -Geog online handout -SBQ Quiz -SEQ question
LOOK at how much I've done not done. GOSH. and I thought I could use this time to catch up on my studies. FCUK.
and not to mention, I was pangseh by some people today. THANKS TO THEM FOR WASTING MY ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS TIME. I REALLY NEEDED THAT MAN. MAKE ME RUSH ALL THE WAY DOWN AND END UP GOING HOME. I'LL BE OFF ON A MURDERING SPREE TOMORROW MANN. ARGH.
FCUK. I'm screwed.
I <3 late nights drinking yogurt, eating healthy snacks and watching tv till 3 in the morning(: just me and myself :D
will someone be a nice person and be by my side quite a lot of time? I'd really appreciate the company [: just slacking or even studying! (:
everytime, when there are smiles, you look around. people are there, standing by you, smiling with you. but when things turn sour, and life changes, you look around, people vanished, turning their backs on you, just when you really need them. this is when, you really learn, that the world, is nothing. but hypocrisy.
I realised. most of the friendships I'm having now, even in church, are as thin as air. try reaching out for it, and I realised, they are nothing but air. they vanished right through your fingers. True friends? show me who. most of the time, I have to be the one who manages and upkeep the relationship. it's really tiring. they would rather go off with each other and leave you all alone. they are what you call friends?
I dont know. you can say I'm tired. you can say I'm sick. but, I really dont give a damn, I think. It's time for me to start fighting for what I deserve. Times will be rough. waves will come crashing down. but I will stand for what I believe.
I WILL STUDY. I AM AN OFFICIAL MUGGER STARTING FROM 1st MARCH'2008 [:
|
Saturday, March 01, 2008, 00:57
HELLO;
TODAY IS SATURDAY, 1st MARCH'2008. MEANING, FEB IS OFFICIALLY OVER DESPITE THE EXTRA 24 HOURS. FCUK. HOW HAVE I BEEN SPENDING MY OAC BREAK? GOSHH.
Homework list, darling: -podcast
-rewrite argumentative -Amath 1 10.4 -Math notes -Revision worksheet (e&A MATH) -chinese online assignment
-reflections -read org chem notes -self study chapt 20 -chem online study
-* and non-* wksht -skill 3 assignment -study for quiz -study for chem pract during march hols -Bio revision wksht -geog wrksht -STUDY FOR GEOG CT -Geog online handout -SBQ Quiz -SEQ question
LOOK at how much I've done not done. GOSH. and I thought I could use this time to catch up on my studies. FCUK.
and not to mention, I was pangseh by some people today. THANKS TO THEM FOR WASTING MY ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS TIME. I REALLY NEEDED THAT MAN. MAKE ME RUSH ALL THE WAY DOWN AND END UP GOING HOME. I'LL BE OFF ON A MURDERING SPREE TOMORROW MANN. ARGH.
FCUK. I'm screwed.
I <3 late nights drinking yogurt, eating healthy snacks and watching tv till 3 in the morning(: just me and myself :D
will someone be a nice person and be by my side quite a lot of time? I'd really appreciate the company [: just slacking or even studying! (:
everytime, when there are smiles, you look around. people are there, standing by you, smiling with you. but when things turn sour, and life changes, you look around, people vanished, turning their backs on you, just when you really need them. this is when, you really learn, that the world, is nothing. but hypocrisy.
I realised. most of the friendships I'm having now, even in church, are as thin as air. try reaching out for it, and I realised, they are nothing but air. they vanished right through your fingers. True friends? show me who. most of the time, I have to be the one who manages and upkeep the relationship. it's really tiring. they would rather go off with each other and leave you all alone. they are what you call friends?
I dont know. you can say I'm tired. you can say I'm sick. but, I really dont give a damn, I think. It's time for me to start fighting for what I deserve. Times will be rough. waves will come crashing down. but I will stand for what I believe.
I WILL STUDY. I AM AN OFFICIAL MUGGER STARTING FROM 1st MARCH'2008 [:
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO;LEAP YEAR :Done extra day in the year.how wo...
FCUK. I'M STRESSED. I SO NEED THIS.it's supposed t...
HELLO; Are you tired of chasing pretty rainbows?Ar...
only if someone would buy me a part of a collectio...
I NEED TO THROW MY PHONE AWAY.I SHALL THROW MY PHO...
YESYES. I MISS THEM, DARLINGS!HEY DARS,Free on 8th...
HELLO;YAY! no school from tomorrow till the weeken...
HELLO;YAY! NO SCHOOL FROM TMR TILL WEEKENDS! (:OAC...
HELLO;what should I say?I dont believe?I need a gu...
HELLO;HAPPY: CLASS BBQ! :Dtoday aft school everyon...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|