<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 20:30

HELLO;

YAY! NO SCHOOL FROM TMR TILL WEEKENDS! (:
OAC HOLIDAY!

I can still remember OUR OAC.
HAHA. ONE WORD.
MEMORABLE.
it was the time I got to know wen rui and jacinda more(:
and my class a bit more (:

OAC HOMEWORK IS AS MUCH AS JUNE HOLIDAY HOMEWORK! O.O


our juniors have tattoos,
they play with liquids,
they smoke.
WHAT CAN I SAY?
What's this world coming to?

Sec twos have LJ to MALAYSIA FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
and sec threes will be away at camp.
left sec ones and fours! (:

I MUST REALLY SPEND THESE DAYS FRUITFULLY!


tmr night we're gna have dinner with the guys to "send them off"
HAHA!
I'LL MISS THEM (:
though they'll be back on sat night!
HAHA!





-<333




back to top