<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008, 19:07





YOU STOLE MY HEART UNKNOWINGLY;
you left me in a mess and you do not know.
you leave me yearning for more and you do not know.
why live in this unknowing situation?



"You've gotta change your attitude..."


HELLO;
I'm so moody.
tomorrow's trig and QA TA! O.O
I'm so dead.
I'm getting sickk ):


eight in a school.
wonder what mess they will make..
HAHA! :D


I'll start praying for ngeeann (:
HAHA!


I'm tired.
I'm sad.
I'm stress.
If only I would study more, I'll be better.
I need a shoulder there for me.
I need a smile to brighten up my day.
I need a conversation to cheer me up.
I need someone to motivate me.
I need someone to reply my smses and talk to me.
I need.
do I?
YES I DO.
why did you steal my heart away?


I feel as though I'm withdrawing from the world.
I feel as though I just would like to just not speak for what's left.
I FEEL LIKE..
I could die.
I'm totally disoriented.






back to top