Wednesday, February 06, 2008, 22:10
This CNY is weirdd.. I guess it's cause nai nai's gone and we sort of cant really celebrate CNY..
and another thing is that... OMFG. ask jac and wen rui. I was so friggin pissed today. HAHA! I COULD SMACK LINDA LIM IF I SAW HER TODAY. luckily she hid well despite her size.
and TONNES of sec fours pon today. it was like only half the cohort present today. cause it was really really aimless. If I didnt had to do anything this morning, I'd have not gone to school mann.
came back, came online, napped, woke up, rushed to popo house, as usual, I was the only kidd doing the chores while the others were watching HEROES?! and jj was really OLD and sickk.
anw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! HAHA. but a bit no mood arhh. I want MORE CLOTHES! I NEED MORE CLOTHES! and I NEED A LOT OF OTHER THINGS TOO! ): and.. ARGH.
|
Wednesday, February 06, 2008, 22:10
This CNY is weirdd.. I guess it's cause nai nai's gone and we sort of cant really celebrate CNY..
and another thing is that... OMFG. ask jac and wen rui. I was so friggin pissed today. HAHA! I COULD SMACK LINDA LIM IF I SAW HER TODAY. luckily she hid well despite her size.
and TONNES of sec fours pon today. it was like only half the cohort present today. cause it was really really aimless. If I didnt had to do anything this morning, I'd have not gone to school mann.
came back, came online, napped, woke up, rushed to popo house, as usual, I was the only kidd doing the chores while the others were watching HEROES?! and jj was really OLD and sickk.
anw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! HAHA. but a bit no mood arhh. I want MORE CLOTHES! I NEED MORE CLOTHES! and I NEED A LOT OF OTHER THINGS TOO! ): and.. ARGH.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:tomorrow's halfday and s...
HELLO;yepp.so Friday we went for the funeral.I gav...
SHE IS GONE;this morning..the moment I woke up,I t...
Quote of the day:"WAHH. I'll smack her so badly th...
HELLO.I PASSED MY THEORY! (:WELLDONE! (:now I have...
I so need retail therapy! O.O hey. this week.. no...
HEY.sometimes, please understand that I really nee...
looking at these cheers me up a bitbit.She jump...
I'M PISSED. AND TIRED.
EVERYTHING IS BUT A FALLACY;we grow up together. w...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|