<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Sunday, January 27, 2008, 00:21

HELLO.
I PASSED MY THEORY! (:
WELLDONE! (:
now I have to work hard since all my results are back-- both theory and chinese olevel! :DD
I thank God for giving me what I prayed for (: -- Passing and A1 respectively. (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUJUN! :DD
today was bs..
kinda okayy.
HAHA.
I owe $2.50! HAHA.
5 times! HAHA.
then we laughed like shit on the mrt.
HAHA!
"byebye mosquito!"
"byebye!"
*turns and stares.
*starts bursting out into laughter.
*ran away.
came back with "girlfwend"/ SISTER.
* continues laughing (:
HAHA. :DD
jean and jianling laughed to tears..
HAHA! :DD

never mind.. (:
only those who are involved knew what happened :DD
HEH :D

then went for yujun's party. was two whole hours late.. anw, sang, ate.. and hung around a bit and went home with dwarf. on the way home I nearly fell backwards while seeing the beautiful stars! (: NICENICE!
dwarf! nice talking (:
HAHA!

I have to prepare for debate!
but I'm tired..
I'll do it tmr! D:
there goes my secret of success for " never put off things till the next day, cause you'll never know what will happen and things pile up! "


sighs.
ciaos! (:




back to top