|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Saturday, January 19, 2008, 00:16
"eh. after 12 le leh." "wahh. i chionged the whole thing lahh. very tired! " "HAHA! ME TOO!" "but I very satisfied" "mee too :D " YAY! it's so fun to see the class online so late at night, and knowing that all of you are doing the same things! HAHA! chionging geography powerpoint! D: olevel results coming out next week! I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT VERY BADLY MY A1!!! PLEASE GOD, GIVE ME MY A1! D: I want to continue taking higher chinese and being in Han Lao Shi's class! :DD OH MAN. Weekends again! D: BUSY! BUSY! BUSY! SATURDAY: tomorrow will be going out at around 9? to discuss *secret* (: leaving early at around 1. going to buy presents:D then going church to prepare for worship and stuff :DD then fellowship! :DD and chimes! D: SUNDAY: CHURCH! chang sheng and shawn's birthday outing cancelled?! D: my homework and stuff how?! I REALLY MUST STUDYY THIS WEEKEND! ): things to do: read up on kuwait and iraq, and war! ): +social studies textbook chemistry practical worksheet chemistry holiday homework chemistry remedial worksheet english mindmaps on genetic engineering, mass media and technology +research for Timed assignment chinese worksheet geography worksheet (banking) Proving identities in Amath 2 Revise Math notes OH GOSH. ): TIRED! ): |
|
| back to top | |