<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, January 08, 2008, 21:58

HELLO! :D
I realised something.
9pm is no longer late for me(:
HAHA!

school and life's getting hectic and tiring.
but I'm starting to love it (:
I'm getting so high.

PE consecutive for two days is really tiring. O.O
today for PE we started on volleyball! :DD
HAHA. we hit until our hands red and bruised!
and balls were flying all over!
warmup 6 WHOLE ROUNDS around the carpark.
and under the chains!
miss poon threatened us to not knock down the signs cause it'll scratch her car!
HAHA.

I am really tired!
so tired that I cant concentrate in class! ):
CHEM-ing week! tmr diagnostic test and thurs quiz! ):

tuition today.
notbadd (:
stoopid sum that made me and my tuition teacher spend 15min on! ):


talked to elyssa.
HAHA.
telling her about my sec four life.
and her sharing experience with me :DD

LALA.
P.S. I dont love him.




back to top