Saturday, December 22, 2007, 20:11
HOW TO ENJOY GOOD BEE HOON by Chan Chang Sheng, Aaron [spokeperson for ZAMBUK and Singapore Zoological Gardens]
 Step 1: Lick and smack your lips.. Good Bee Hoon coming in...
 Step 2: Open your mouth wide...and put the bee hoon at one arm's length.
 Step 3: SAY "AHH..."
 Step 4: Put it into your mouth and say " arhmm..."
 Step 5: Slurp it up.
 Step 6: concentrate and taste the bee hoon.
 Lastly, THUMBS UP for good bee hoon! :D
 COOL! :D
 Lambert! (: Babies are cute when they dont cry and wail! ): I want to have two kidds! (:
 You can never seperate a PSP from a guyy. you will die.
 candid! (:
 during group discussiong at the guys' room...
 HAH.
 Sweet which kept us awake thru the talks..
 HAHA. ESTHER! HAHA. "whose eclipse arhh? " "dont know.. " a few minutes later... with a torch in her hand and shining... "EH. what you doing? trying to create an eclipse?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :D the both of us kept laughing and laughing.. only the two of us could understand... -.-
 Liangwen...
 BERTBERT! (:
 I wont try to interpret the picture.
 MADwoman LOSER!
 the mini concert going on..?!
 boyfriend and I!:D LOVESS! (:
 Caleb and Esther; squatting by the road..
 our group banner!
 Rebecca doing yoga.  WELCOME MISS ERM.. lian ai-ING?!
 Me & BF! (:
 AHEM. wow.
 OUR ROOM! (: LOVEEE ROOMATES! (: me, enqi, jessie, jasmine, sheryl, shermaine, jian ling, siling! (:
 First day settling in...  3/4 LOSERRS! and CUTE, INNOCENT, PURE lynn! :DD
 LOSER LIZARDS.
 EH...
I'm lazy to blog about bowling and stuff, so I AM BACK FROM TF CAMP! (: eh. very tired and lazy to blog in details.. :DD forgive me.
|
Saturday, December 22, 2007, 20:11
HOW TO ENJOY GOOD BEE HOON by Chan Chang Sheng, Aaron [spokeperson for ZAMBUK and Singapore Zoological Gardens]
 Step 1: Lick and smack your lips.. Good Bee Hoon coming in...
 Step 2: Open your mouth wide...and put the bee hoon at one arm's length.
 Step 3: SAY "AHH..."
 Step 4: Put it into your mouth and say " arhmm..."
 Step 5: Slurp it up.
 Step 6: concentrate and taste the bee hoon.
 Lastly, THUMBS UP for good bee hoon! :D
 COOL! :D
 Lambert! (: Babies are cute when they dont cry and wail! ): I want to have two kidds! (:
 You can never seperate a PSP from a guyy. you will die.
 candid! (:
 during group discussiong at the guys' room...
 HAH.
 Sweet which kept us awake thru the talks..
 HAHA. ESTHER! HAHA. "whose eclipse arhh? " "dont know.. " a few minutes later... with a torch in her hand and shining... "EH. what you doing? trying to create an eclipse?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :D the both of us kept laughing and laughing.. only the two of us could understand... -.-
 Liangwen...
 BERTBERT! (:
 I wont try to interpret the picture.
 MADwoman LOSER!
 the mini concert going on..?!
 boyfriend and I!:D LOVESS! (:
 Caleb and Esther; squatting by the road..
 our group banner!
 Rebecca doing yoga.  WELCOME MISS ERM.. lian ai-ING?!
 Me & BF! (:
 AHEM. wow.
 OUR ROOM! (: LOVEEE ROOMATES! (: me, enqi, jessie, jasmine, sheryl, shermaine, jian ling, siling! (:
 First day settling in...  3/4 LOSERRS! and CUTE, INNOCENT, PURE lynn! :DD
 LOSER LIZARDS.
 EH...
I'm lazy to blog about bowling and stuff, so I AM BACK FROM TF CAMP! (: eh. very tired and lazy to blog in details.. :DD forgive me.
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
CHARLIE CHALET PHOTOS! (:BBQ NIGHT! (: Night at b...
HELLO!CHARLIE CHALET ROCKED THE HOUSE. day one: gi...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XU RUI!our dear dear smarty pants i...
LOSER. say 100 questions and they skipped a lot.10...
It's ridiculousIt's been monthsAnd for some reason...
198!HELLO.I HAVE REACHED THE POINT OF TIME IN THE ...
HELLO HELLO HELLO.I SHOULD REALLY START DOING MY H...
PHOTOSS! (:SAMUEL TEN! at chimes today.the art exh...
195! (:HELLO! the past two days & today, we've bee...
Can't Help Falling In LoveWise men say only fools ...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|