<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, December 08, 2007, 22:50

PHOTOSS! (:

SAMUEL TEN! at chimes today.



the art exhibit by kids along the walkway to esplanade(:




SHERMAINE! loser!
SHERYL! loser! bullied by chang wei/ Bryan

St Andrews Cathedral! (: the Nave! (:

CANDID!
Esther and her tomato-chan! (:

Esther and Jasmine Yap
Our group for bible trail and distinctive leadership camp(girls)! (:


St Andrews Cathedral!


yingjie, jas & I!
Jas, Est and ME! (:
In the Nave!
HAHA! JASMINE YAP!



OTHER RANDOMS!

I wont tell you what I did:D
YESYESYES.


HELLO. do you feel loved?

WINNIE THE POOH! :DD


I have enough of subway for breakfast.
I have enough of cityhall mrt & the squashy trains, where everyone loses their manners.
I WANT MY SLEEP! (:
HAHAHA!
and yes!
God's word:D
okayy. tmr exco meeting! :D
WHEE! :DD
In Christ Alone.











back to top