|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Tuesday, December 11, 2007, 22:59
It's been months And for some reason I just can't get over you And I'm stronger then this Enough is enough No more walkin' 'round With my head down I'm so over being blue Cryin' over you And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you And your memory And how every song reminds me Of what used to be That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? Leave me alone Leave me alone Stupid love songs Don't make me think about his smile Or having my first child Let it go Turning off the radio 'Cause I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing he was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? Why cant I turn off the radio? Said I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishing he was still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow So why cant I turn off the radio? Why cant I turn off the radio? And I'm so sick of love songs So tired of tears So done with wishin' you were still here Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow Why cant I turn off the radio? Why cant I turn off the radio? Why cant I turn off the radio? |
|
| back to top | |