<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, December 27, 2007, 12:19

HELLO.

HOMEWORK!
another year will be slipping by soon.
what have I done this year?
ohhh nooo.
REFLECT!

anyways,
next year will be badd.
sorry to those if I ever "ignore" you next year.
cause it wont be on purpose.
cause I really really want to studyy hard next year.
so pardon me.
and I shouldnt be blogging much next year.. ):

how I wish there can be people to studyy with me and encourage me while i studyy hard(:
and may they be of good influence(:

-LOVESS(:




back to top