Friday, January 04, 2008, 19:44
HELLO! (:
so so.. the first week of school has passed(:
anw, yesterday! (:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY QYDS!
it rained when we were on our way to school. so Xiao Yi's mum drove into the campus and dropped us off. had sshist, english, math, chem, chinese and math again!
sshist quite okayy. Ms Ng now greatly relies on powerpoint.. so all of us were doing nothing and listening to her.. English! (: Mdm Audra is cute and funneh! (: MATH! Mdm Lum is quite boringg. and a lot of us are missing Miss Chin and how she bullet train speed covers the whole set of notes and stuff.. CHEM! (: Miss Begam was FUNNEH. we spent one whole lesson memorising the chem reactivity series! and talking! (: CHINESE! :DD I'm still in HAN LAO SHI's class! (: che'rie joined us! (: but meizi (YuanQi) and Jia Xin left us! cause they too smart lahh... Han Lao Shi is so evilll... HAHA. scare us like shit! HAHA. I hope I'll remain in her class even after the olevel results come out! (: I LOVE HER! (:
after school! math diagnostic. was pretteeyyy okayy (: I WILL NEVER EVER DROP MY AMATH.
then went to pp macs to find esther, christine and jasmine(: had a nice chat(: came home and slept till 11. woke up and chiong-ed hw till 2.30! ): slept again! (:
TODAYY! same..
the NEW GEOG TEACHER. OMG. wahpiang. I have mixed feelings about her. you should ask hafeeza and seen hafeeza's face. BLACK. PISSED. PMS. hah. WEIRD GEOG TCHR. CHINESE! sat with lev. did some practice. damnit. I SHOULD REALLY HAVE BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT. ENGLISH! & SELC! FUNNEH! (: Mdm Audra told us a lot of stories(: made us laugh like shit. YIPPEE! we're going to have a class bbq then a class chalet! (: THANK YOU MDM AUDRA(: sshist... math... ASSEMBLY! upper sec only. WEIRD. heard ouyang talk.. she sounded so motivated and stuff.. then I ask Zak if she went for I'm gifted so are you.. and SHE DID -.- HAH. I'm a genius(: she kept us in till 2.15. then lunched.
and CCA AUDITION! HAH. juniors...
waited for jas to lunch.. talked! (:
then walked out together. and on the bus, there were this two sec ones. and one of them, the fatter one, said that she dont like Cedar. I STARED at her. and she continued yakking away. and she said it was because of the projected T-score only until 260. and she was saying that it didnt have her score and she felt left out and dont belong... O.O what the SHIT. juniors arh juniors. HURH. childish and arrogant. boasting that she has a higher T-score than 260. ASSHOLE.
violin was okayy(: practiced my piece C (: heh. :D slept on the bus(:
GAHH. first week of school gone with the wind like this so soon! ): TIME FLIES. what have I done? sighs. and I really have to revise and do my homework! ):
I CAN DO IT! :D
|
Friday, January 04, 2008, 19:44
HELLO! (:
so so.. the first week of school has passed(:
anw, yesterday! (:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY QYDS!
it rained when we were on our way to school. so Xiao Yi's mum drove into the campus and dropped us off. had sshist, english, math, chem, chinese and math again!
sshist quite okayy. Ms Ng now greatly relies on powerpoint.. so all of us were doing nothing and listening to her.. English! (: Mdm Audra is cute and funneh! (: MATH! Mdm Lum is quite boringg. and a lot of us are missing Miss Chin and how she bullet train speed covers the whole set of notes and stuff.. CHEM! (: Miss Begam was FUNNEH. we spent one whole lesson memorising the chem reactivity series! and talking! (: CHINESE! :DD I'm still in HAN LAO SHI's class! (: che'rie joined us! (: but meizi (YuanQi) and Jia Xin left us! cause they too smart lahh... Han Lao Shi is so evilll... HAHA. scare us like shit! HAHA. I hope I'll remain in her class even after the olevel results come out! (: I LOVE HER! (:
after school! math diagnostic. was pretteeyyy okayy (: I WILL NEVER EVER DROP MY AMATH.
then went to pp macs to find esther, christine and jasmine(: had a nice chat(: came home and slept till 11. woke up and chiong-ed hw till 2.30! ): slept again! (:
TODAYY! same..
the NEW GEOG TEACHER. OMG. wahpiang. I have mixed feelings about her. you should ask hafeeza and seen hafeeza's face. BLACK. PISSED. PMS. hah. WEIRD GEOG TCHR. CHINESE! sat with lev. did some practice. damnit. I SHOULD REALLY HAVE BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT. ENGLISH! & SELC! FUNNEH! (: Mdm Audra told us a lot of stories(: made us laugh like shit. YIPPEE! we're going to have a class bbq then a class chalet! (: THANK YOU MDM AUDRA(: sshist... math... ASSEMBLY! upper sec only. WEIRD. heard ouyang talk.. she sounded so motivated and stuff.. then I ask Zak if she went for I'm gifted so are you.. and SHE DID -.- HAH. I'm a genius(: she kept us in till 2.15. then lunched.
and CCA AUDITION! HAH. juniors...
waited for jas to lunch.. talked! (:
then walked out together. and on the bus, there were this two sec ones. and one of them, the fatter one, said that she dont like Cedar. I STARED at her. and she continued yakking away. and she said it was because of the projected T-score only until 260. and she was saying that it didnt have her score and she felt left out and dont belong... O.O what the SHIT. juniors arh juniors. HURH. childish and arrogant. boasting that she has a higher T-score than 260. ASSHOLE.
violin was okayy(: practiced my piece C (: heh. :D slept on the bus(:
GAHH. first week of school gone with the wind like this so soon! ): TIME FLIES. what have I done? sighs. and I really have to revise and do my homework! ):
I CAN DO IT! :D
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HELLO HELLO :Dhow was everyone's first day at scho...
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D2008!
HELLO HELLO :Dsorry but no time to post photos! ):...
HELLO;why must I always be the nice one to sacrifi...
HELLO.HOMEWORK!another year will be slipping by so...
HELLO HELLO! (:i'm talking to shermaine on the pho...
HELLO!(:MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL :DDand.. HAPPY BIRT...
HOW TO ENJOY GOOD BEE HOON by Chan Chang Sheng, Aa...
CHARLIE CHALET PHOTOS! (:BBQ NIGHT! (: Night at b...
HELLO!CHARLIE CHALET ROCKED THE HOUSE. day one: gi...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|