<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Tuesday, January 29, 2008, 20:22

Quote of the day:
"WAHH. I'll smack her so badly that even her mother cannot recognize her arhh! "

HAHA.
this quote came out from this person's mouth,
that you'll never imagine her saying that.
so she said that and made me laugh like shit.
HAHA!

today...
TUESDAY!
blues gone I guess.
second session of netball! (:
it's much more less hurting than vball I guess(:
goodbye blue blacks! :D
and so we played hard(:
and HAHA!
ROSALIND! :DD
MADE US LAUGH LIKE SHIT! :DD
I'm still laughing over it noww..
HAHA!
catch the ball and jump jump jump..
HAHA!
"PEEP!" was today's sound. HAHA!
sound of the day! (:
MATH. OMG.
I'm starting to hate her..
oh. and no wonder shes always smiling.
cause maybe she had botox screw up or she has cramps.
HAHA! (Mrs GAY! :DD and her advices! (: )
Chem was fine :DD
cause I understood :D
and then came CE! (:
Mdm Audra came in to switch our places! O.O
so now, I've ended up sitting at the back again,
with evelynn.
I shall not say anything about it. SHEESH. :X
and then was recess(:
rushed to eat..
ate fast.. with plt..
and then went for bible studyy. (:
so it'll be changing again! ):
cause recess too rush!

HEY CEDARIANS,
IF YALL ARE READING MY BLOG,
AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US FOR BIBLE STUDY,
PLEASE DO! (:
for more information, try finding elsia at 4M :D

and then..
was BIO SPA!
OMFG.
I TOTALLY SCREWED IT.
DONT ASK ME WHY.

the next time, I'll be more careful.
DANG!

and MT.. :\

went for AST..
and I was happily in that position and everyone of my pltmates who were there shouted at me to spell out my name! HAHA!
then went NC store..
started raining..
stoopid cca rooms..
located away from the main building! ):
we nearly ran in the rain..
but we thought,
we shouldnt get into trouble.. (:
so four of us shared an umbrella and then nabila went back to "fetch" cc,koh zhao and gin..
HAHA! what a scene..
then we went for ART..
and yahh..
that's about all (:




EH. xian! you said you'll go with me! O.O
but you never reply for very long le! ):

I WANT TO GO SEE HER ON THURSDAY BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS! ):


I NEED TO STUDY! (:




back to top