Monday, February 11, 2008, 22:09
HELLO!
P.E. by Ms Wong combined with 4Z today! 2.4! although it was just three small rounds around school, out of school and to the swimming complex. that meant that we ran passed the rubbish dump 6 times! O.O nearly puked. while running, I was hoping I'll get a flu or blocked nose then! (: and now, I have a fever and flu thanks to the virus going around in school! O.O STOP STALKING ME WHEN I'M RUNNING. I FEEL IT! o.O we've surely killed those fats accumulated during CNY! (: NAPFA kills the fun. O-level P.E.?! anyone heard of it? we're taking it.
geog was.. ERM.. she had a bad day. I pitied her. broken heels, spilled coffee.. HAHA! and everything before 9!
english was funneh with occassional jokes cracked by mdm audra! (:
BIO! CUCUMBER! "L.S. = longitunial section. Banana spilt for example. it's is L.S. " "HUH?! LAO SAI?! " and the tables at flexi room got a nice cucumber facial(:
oh! and we have secret valentines! (: MINE IS.. SHEESH.
stayed back with che'rie cheong to wait for the unlucky people who are not under mrs gay! (: HAHA! CHE'RIE CHEONG ARH... HAHA.
went ps with bh, iwen, ck and hy. (: SHOP AND EAT! (: spent quite a lot! O.O
ARGH. I dont have time to prepare for vday this year! ): HOWHOWHOW?! OMGOMGOMG!
STUDYY! (: ARGH! I'm starting to get disoriented and things are piling up! O.O
|
Monday, February 11, 2008, 22:09
HELLO!
P.E. by Ms Wong combined with 4Z today! 2.4! although it was just three small rounds around school, out of school and to the swimming complex. that meant that we ran passed the rubbish dump 6 times! O.O nearly puked. while running, I was hoping I'll get a flu or blocked nose then! (: and now, I have a fever and flu thanks to the virus going around in school! O.O STOP STALKING ME WHEN I'M RUNNING. I FEEL IT! o.O we've surely killed those fats accumulated during CNY! (: NAPFA kills the fun. O-level P.E.?! anyone heard of it? we're taking it.
geog was.. ERM.. she had a bad day. I pitied her. broken heels, spilled coffee.. HAHA! and everything before 9!
english was funneh with occassional jokes cracked by mdm audra! (:
BIO! CUCUMBER! "L.S. = longitunial section. Banana spilt for example. it's is L.S. " "HUH?! LAO SAI?! " and the tables at flexi room got a nice cucumber facial(:
oh! and we have secret valentines! (: MINE IS.. SHEESH.
stayed back with che'rie cheong to wait for the unlucky people who are not under mrs gay! (: HAHA! CHE'RIE CHEONG ARH... HAHA.
went ps with bh, iwen, ck and hy. (: SHOP AND EAT! (: spent quite a lot! O.O
ARGH. I dont have time to prepare for vday this year! ): HOWHOWHOW?! OMGOMGOMG!
STUDYY! (: ARGH! I'm starting to get disoriented and things are piling up! O.O
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
CNY photos! NOT UP FOR GRABS! (:SAT fellowship vis...
HEY;we were never close. we never knew each other ...
This CNY is weirdd..I guess it's cause nai nai's g...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:tomorrow's halfday and s...
HELLO;yepp.so Friday we went for the funeral.I gav...
SHE IS GONE;this morning..the moment I woke up,I t...
Quote of the day:"WAHH. I'll smack her so badly th...
HELLO.I PASSED MY THEORY! (:WELLDONE! (:now I have...
I so need retail therapy! O.O hey. this week.. no...
HEY.sometimes, please understand that I really nee...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|