Monday, February 11, 2008, 00:13
CNY photos! NOT UP FOR GRABS! (:
SAT fellowship visitation!
 

Thursday! 1st day of CNY!
 the four of us.
 ermm.. WEIRD COMBI?
 HAHA. our preferred choice.. TO TRAVEL. CHAN BROTHERS (:
 ERM..
 my beloved and I (:
 Nathanial! (:
 BERT!
 AZDS and family(:
 HAHAH! (:
WEDNESDAY! (:
 RAVIN AND I! (:
 OUR BELOVED PART Bs sec twos for now(:
 BECCA!
 sisters(:
 the hand belongs to enqi.
CNY overall was.. KILLED. by the fact we're actually not suppose to bainian cause nainai passed away, and by Loser Lim. anw,
EVE: school, reunion dinner +TV.
DAY 1: went church in the morning, then back home, then to popo's house! (: YAYNESS! then only us, ahyi and jiu jiu at popo's house. ahyi left to their third aunt's house for lunch and a few families came over.. (: HAHA! two dollar aunty and never-flush-her-mens cousin. O.O OMG. GROSS. then da yi came.. then was pissed with jiujiu for leaving without them.. played mahjhong, read newspaper together O.O HAHA. WEIRRDD. everyone changed more or less. HAHA. then around 5plus we left for ying yi po and san yi po's house(: MEESIAM! I controlled myself and managed to not eat! O.O but it was damn nice smelling O.O OMG. HAHA. then went back popo's hse for dinner(: left in a weird hurry?! on the way back, ah yi and mum wanted to go back to keep popo company cause we left oddly in a hurry. they wanted to go home bathe, then go back overnight for MAHJHONG! I was so second-ing it! HAHA. but didnt.
DAY 2: went popo's house in the morning. nobody.. SLACKED. SLACKED. DUMPLING WRAPPING BY ME! (: not badd. improved! (: FOOD the whole dayy. went da gu's hse and stayed there hearing the usual exchanging of information for like.. erm... 3 hours?! HAHA.
DAY3: Bai nian dui to sheryl, jing ying, enqi and timothy's house (: 1/2 of the houses had dogs.
DAY4: TODAY. wore this black retro pattern-ed dress. weird reactions from different people. chang wei asked: "Why you wear like that today? " o.O how was I suppose to respond? in what way was he asking that question? sam's mum: "what's the occassion today? HAHA. yall grow up already. nice to see yall dressing so nicely..." THANKS! (:
HAHAH!
that's all about CNY i guesS(:
|
Monday, February 11, 2008, 00:13
CNY photos! NOT UP FOR GRABS! (:
SAT fellowship visitation!
 

Thursday! 1st day of CNY!
 the four of us.
 ermm.. WEIRD COMBI?
 HAHA. our preferred choice.. TO TRAVEL. CHAN BROTHERS (:
 ERM..
 my beloved and I (:
 Nathanial! (:
 BERT!
 AZDS and family(:
 HAHAH! (:
WEDNESDAY! (:
 RAVIN AND I! (:
 OUR BELOVED PART Bs sec twos for now(:
 BECCA!
 sisters(:
 the hand belongs to enqi.
CNY overall was.. KILLED. by the fact we're actually not suppose to bainian cause nainai passed away, and by Loser Lim. anw,
EVE: school, reunion dinner +TV.
DAY 1: went church in the morning, then back home, then to popo's house! (: YAYNESS! then only us, ahyi and jiu jiu at popo's house. ahyi left to their third aunt's house for lunch and a few families came over.. (: HAHA! two dollar aunty and never-flush-her-mens cousin. O.O OMG. GROSS. then da yi came.. then was pissed with jiujiu for leaving without them.. played mahjhong, read newspaper together O.O HAHA. WEIRRDD. everyone changed more or less. HAHA. then around 5plus we left for ying yi po and san yi po's house(: MEESIAM! I controlled myself and managed to not eat! O.O but it was damn nice smelling O.O OMG. HAHA. then went back popo's hse for dinner(: left in a weird hurry?! on the way back, ah yi and mum wanted to go back to keep popo company cause we left oddly in a hurry. they wanted to go home bathe, then go back overnight for MAHJHONG! I was so second-ing it! HAHA. but didnt.
DAY 2: went popo's house in the morning. nobody.. SLACKED. SLACKED. DUMPLING WRAPPING BY ME! (: not badd. improved! (: FOOD the whole dayy. went da gu's hse and stayed there hearing the usual exchanging of information for like.. erm... 3 hours?! HAHA.
DAY3: Bai nian dui to sheryl, jing ying, enqi and timothy's house (: 1/2 of the houses had dogs.
DAY4: TODAY. wore this black retro pattern-ed dress. weird reactions from different people. chang wei asked: "Why you wear like that today? " o.O how was I suppose to respond? in what way was he asking that question? sam's mum: "what's the occassion today? HAHA. yall grow up already. nice to see yall dressing so nicely..." THANKS! (:
HAHAH!
that's all about CNY i guesS(:
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
HEY;we were never close. we never knew each other ...
This CNY is weirdd..I guess it's cause nai nai's g...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:tomorrow's halfday and s...
HELLO;yepp.so Friday we went for the funeral.I gav...
SHE IS GONE;this morning..the moment I woke up,I t...
Quote of the day:"WAHH. I'll smack her so badly th...
HELLO.I PASSED MY THEORY! (:WELLDONE! (:now I have...
I so need retail therapy! O.O hey. this week.. no...
HEY.sometimes, please understand that I really nee...
looking at these cheers me up a bitbit.She jump...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|