<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Friday, February 15, 2008, 23:53

HELLO;

school was erm. abnorm tdy.
tdd.
CE was funneh! (:
4S is tolly SPECIAL!
Tammy actually shouted shut up.
All I did was to shout che'rie's name thruout,
we held hands and sat down.
Mdm Audra told us what we did.
AND WE LAUGHED!
HAHA.
Jacinda! HAHA. face wrong side! HAHA.

the school failed fire drill.
but it was funneh.
one class parished this year again! (:

tdy had mtg at azds's hse. prebs.
I tolly rushed my day off tdy.
school,
chemistry extra lesson,
violin,
home,
and off again to azds's hse.
HAHA.
my cookies are nice and nice :DD
after that a few of us walked to amk hub and took bus tgther.


thursday;
VALENTINE'S!
busybusybusy.
PRESENTS TOLLY FILLED MY TABLE.
OVERFLOWING! O.O
my tupperwares of things! (:
YAY!
and my cookies are NICE! (:
but it was sad.
cause some people said somethings.
and it hurt some people.

wednesday!
PARADE.
Gin and I tolly laughed and laughed and confused ourselves and maams!
HAHA.

that's what I can recall so far for this week.

have been slping at around 2plus every night.

HAVE TO STUDY GEOGRAPHY, MATH AND CHEM!
No,No,No, I'm not going to fail my first common tests! (:
JIAYOU MEE! (:




back to top