Friday, March 07, 2008, 20:10
HELLO;
THIS WEEK WAS.. BREATHTAKING. LITERALLY. LAST WEEK OF TERM ONE! OHMYGOODNESS. how much more time do I have? NOT MUCH.
Monday: Li Xiaoyi lost her one of her things AGAIN.phone. I stayed back and waited for her and we went to hougang interchange to find. but, no result. I'm still a nice friend though(: maam audra was scary.
Tuesday: went for english remedial voluntarily(: it was pretteyyy okay (: then ART for a while then joined some darlings at the parade square(:
Wednesday: supposed to have muster parade. but it GODDAMN rained! ): how sad. we'll only be left with a few weeks officially! ): we were pissed. but by the end of the day, it was funneh. "dragon, fall out" and I thought koh zhao and cc sat there throughout the night at the same position with part cs the next morning! HAHA.
Thursday: Math remedial! ART! and then, my favourite time of the week! (: I WENT OUT WITH JENNIFER PHANG TO "celebrate" HER BELATED BIRTHDAY! (: HAHA. was in school uniform. I rushed down. and she was LATE! ): we went to watch juno! :D illegally! (: HAHA. and our cheesy pasta(: HAHA. walked around marina pretteyy late for a school night. I LOVE JENNIFER PHANG(: your present is still somewhere in the shop lahh. HAHA! (: and the roxy wallet is friggin nice. I WANT! :D we've got good taste, sis(: HAHA! STOP WITH THE HOT COLOUR.
TODAYY: I was kinda liking the last day of school (: tolly engrossed :D english was TA. -->cldnt decide which format ): but stuck on with newspaper (: Math was okayy I guess(: STANDARD DEVIATION IS FUNN! (: but one button can cause you your life. Mother tongue was SLACK :D SELC was about marriage! HAHA. more like mdm audra telling us stories :D then it was math again. then sshist(: <33 LOVE MS NG! (: geog. stoopid debate. after geog, I was still waiting for the next teacher to come in. LOL. then it was chem remedial for bio girls! (: I couldnt think and was nearly dozing off... then violin!
I NEED TO SPEND MY HOLIDAYS WELL STUDYING! (: LOADS OF HOMEWORK! ):
|
Friday, March 07, 2008, 20:10
HELLO;
THIS WEEK WAS.. BREATHTAKING. LITERALLY. LAST WEEK OF TERM ONE! OHMYGOODNESS. how much more time do I have? NOT MUCH.
Monday: Li Xiaoyi lost her one of her things AGAIN.phone. I stayed back and waited for her and we went to hougang interchange to find. but, no result. I'm still a nice friend though(: maam audra was scary.
Tuesday: went for english remedial voluntarily(: it was pretteyyy okay (: then ART for a while then joined some darlings at the parade square(:
Wednesday: supposed to have muster parade. but it GODDAMN rained! ): how sad. we'll only be left with a few weeks officially! ): we were pissed. but by the end of the day, it was funneh. "dragon, fall out" and I thought koh zhao and cc sat there throughout the night at the same position with part cs the next morning! HAHA.
Thursday: Math remedial! ART! and then, my favourite time of the week! (: I WENT OUT WITH JENNIFER PHANG TO "celebrate" HER BELATED BIRTHDAY! (: HAHA. was in school uniform. I rushed down. and she was LATE! ): we went to watch juno! :D illegally! (: HAHA. and our cheesy pasta(: HAHA. walked around marina pretteyy late for a school night. I LOVE JENNIFER PHANG(: your present is still somewhere in the shop lahh. HAHA! (: and the roxy wallet is friggin nice. I WANT! :D we've got good taste, sis(: HAHA! STOP WITH THE HOT COLOUR.
TODAYY: I was kinda liking the last day of school (: tolly engrossed :D english was TA. -->cldnt decide which format ): but stuck on with newspaper (: Math was okayy I guess(: STANDARD DEVIATION IS FUNN! (: but one button can cause you your life. Mother tongue was SLACK :D SELC was about marriage! HAHA. more like mdm audra telling us stories :D then it was math again. then sshist(: <33 LOVE MS NG! (: geog. stoopid debate. after geog, I was still waiting for the next teacher to come in. LOL. then it was chem remedial for bio girls! (: I couldnt think and was nearly dozing off... then violin!
I NEED TO SPEND MY HOLIDAYS WELL STUDYING! (: LOADS OF HOMEWORK! ):
|
about
31st August'1992
16 going 17
MJC
CGSS
YZPS
|
links
BOON HUI ;
CHIMES ;
DELTA ;
ELSIA ;
ESTHER WU;
FAITH SIM ;
HAFEEZA ;
JASMINE TEO;
JASMINE YAP ;
JEAN CHAN ;
JERRY ;
JIALING AW ;
JO & MEL ;
JOY FOO ;
JULIA ;
KAY WEI LOW;
LAMBERT ;
LEVINIA LIM ;
LYNN;
NEO SHEENA;
SHUMEI;
SILING ;
TAMMY;
TF BLOG ;
TRACYANG
WINGHAY ;
XINYI SEAH;
YINGSI KO ;
YOUXIAN ;
ZEE ;
replay
TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF MYSELF; GASP FOR AIR. okay...
HELLO;TODAY IS SATURDAY, 1st MARCH'2008.MEANING, F...
HELLO;LEAP YEAR :Done extra day in the year.how wo...
FCUK. I'M STRESSED. I SO NEED THIS.it's supposed t...
HELLO; Are you tired of chasing pretty rainbows?Ar...
only if someone would buy me a part of a collectio...
I NEED TO THROW MY PHONE AWAY.I SHALL THROW MY PHO...
YESYES. I MISS THEM, DARLINGS!HEY DARS,Free on 8th...
HELLO;YAY! no school from tomorrow till the weeken...
HELLO;YAY! NO SCHOOL FROM TMR TILL WEEKENDS! (:OAC...
layout
yvon!
|
tagboard
|