<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Saturday, March 22, 2008, 22:46

HELLO;

this is not the first time.
I've gotten used to it.
It has trained me in some way to take things in stride.
I know I'm not all popular or anything among yall in church.
see! at times, BFFs will remain BFFs and pwnz church friends!
no matter how much time in the measurement of years we've spent with each other.
you didnt even dare to tell me.
just said you had to settle stuff, have something on, and going out with the others.
dont dare to tell me? guilty?
idk. and I dont want to know.
I wont get angry over such things now.
that phase is over.
I'm being sporty here.
get over it.
and grow up.


today's feet washing was.. ERM..
some people suffer from acute foot stench.

okay. 31 days to MYE.
STUDY!
now, only my results will prove myself.
I dont need to get invited for birthdays.
I'll have one myself and I can invite whoever I want to invite.
I can get my scholarships and go overseas and leave all these shit here.
though some things might be missed.



GOODBYE!
at this moment,
humans dont matter.
friends dont really matter.
I WANT RESULTS.




back to top