<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008, 01:44


HELLO;
it's going to be 2 soon.
I still have four more hours to squish my chem and geog into my teeny weeny brain.
I'm not planning to sleep! (:
studying geog noww [:
tourism!
did QA, acids, bases, and salts, ionic equations, bonds for chem.
the weather is horribly hot! ]:
even at night, yes.
I'm not looking forward to the sun rising, the time passing.
I'm looking forward to Thursday when I can studyy for my amath and biology.
I really want to do well in Bio and not disappoint people who have hope in me [:
and as for amath, I want to do just well so that Mdm Lum can stop threatening me to drop it.
I look forward to Friday, when most of the papers will be done,
Friday: the day-before-saturday feeling/ i'm-only-left-with-history-and-I'm-gna-do-well/starbucks studyying day,mango/mocha day;
time flies. WOW.
soon, MYEs will be over and I'll be playing all over again! [:
but I promise I will catch up more with my work [:
and I promise to play hard only for one week [:
korkor says that, FOR REAL, jacky will be imported back here in September [:
I'm asking him to make it earlier, in August, in time for my birthday! [:
I'm really really really excited and looking forward to meeting Jacky [:
And I'm looking forward to his stay and then I'll have a company for jogging, studyingg, and emo walks in the neighbourhood [:
PLEASE DADDY AND MUMMY,
LET JACKY COME STAY! [:
p.s. Jacky is a dog. A puppy, rather. And he is a nice big golden retriever [:
okayy.
time to go.
it's two.




back to top