<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Monday, April 28, 2008, 16:36

TWO SUBJECTS DOWN;
SEVEN MORE TO GO.

YOU MAY BEGIN.
PENS DOWN.
the most commonly heard phrase at this point of time in our lives.


Higher Chinese.
Paper one;
I hope I'll be able to do well despite the friggin wrong format I wrote when I wrote wrong address. I think lao shi wants to kill me, but I think I'll get killed by myself first.
Paper two;
Screw the cloze passage. I don't think I'll do well. Che'rie thinks she'll fail, no you won't Che'rie! (:

tomorrow:
Emath 1 and 2,
social studies.

PLEASE LORD, I NEED MORE STRENGTH THAN EVER.
and please let the friggin' weather be cooling will you?
PRETTEYY PUHLEASE?
because of our idiotic temp hall which have absolutely no air-con, plenty of noisy fans, and an expressway in front of us while we're doing our papers.


TODAY;
SIREN COUNTS: ONE (at least that's what I've heard)

Cherie Choo realised we know each other.
And we were talking about how we got to know each other in front of Hui Shan and Koh Zhao!
HAHA!

hold your breath,
cause tonight will be the night I will fall for you over again,
don't make me change my mind.




back to top