|
welcome
welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D LOVE ME or it's still an OBSESSION (more?:D) |
|
Saturday, April 26, 2008, 22:21
the day was fine. Morning! woke up at 8.30, watched The Derby Stallion, ate breakfast, and slacked. went off to meet buddy at amk hub (: then we walked all the way to friggin popular to get stuff. and to the library! (: saw Jaren Chong there. GOSH.( just talked to him. GAHH!) and we found a spot and sat down. so near lunch hour, there was this group of people who left. so I thought there would be space! but there wasnt, so I ended up buying a cup of cookies and cream in love (which sucked) and sat at a table at the cafe. Afternoon! our hearts were at sumo house. so we went there to get it (: we slacked and talked and ate(: complimentary terriyaki chicken on sticks! HAHA. wow. we're still figuring out... went to church later on (: Evening/Night. we're tired! ): but the session was okayy I guess. but weird. LOL. Chimes is back :D we sang though (: I HATE LIARS. okayy. back to muggin! (: "later we mug too much then we become mugs..." quoted from the |
|
| back to top | |