<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Wednesday, April 23, 2008, 18:19


hello;

I woke up at an unearthly time of 4am todayy.

STOOPID GIRL. ASSHOLE.
KISS YOUR ASS.
haha. some people know what I'm talking about. (:
thanks for all the comforting!
and to some classmates in class,
they unknowingly made me smile.
AHHA. ROSA ARHH!
all the name callings! HAHA.
polly, rainie, MICHELLE! HAHA. Daisy! HAHA.
CRAPP LAHH.


EXAMS IN ERM. 2DAYS TIME? O.O X(
goodluck to me.
thanks messy boy for those naggs to get me sleeping for my own good! (:
I'd do my best for everyone who has hope in me (:
I'd do my best for the platoon and my own happiness! (:
HAHA.

YAY! we helped them thrashed todayy [:
I hope they'll grow [:
I realised todayy that I actually ____ them! (:
MY BRAVO! [:
do us proud! (:
I NEED HUGGS! ):

GOSH.


I really really really really really really really really need to start studying.

I WANT TO DO WELL AND KICK SOME ASS!




I love you;
but I won't say it out.
you just gotta feel it,
cause I won't admit (:

I shake my head, but he's managed to make me smile. Is it a crime when you love someone so much that you can't stand the thought of them changing? Is it a crime when you love someone so much that you can't see clearly?

when you love someone more than he loves you, you'll do anything to switch the scales. You dress the way you think he'd like you to dress. You pick up his favourite figures of expression. You tell yourself that if you re-create yourself in his image, then he will crave you the same way you crave him.




back to top