<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31793338?origin\x3dhttp://undecipherablee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The more of this or less of this or is there any difference
Or are we just holding onto the things we don't have anymore.
Sometimes time doesn't heal
Just stand still while we fall
welcome

welcome to undecipherable-xiaojunn.blogspot.com! (click on the above lyrics to navigate!):D
LOVE ME or
HATE ME,
it's still an OBSESSION
(more?:D)

Thursday, April 17, 2008, 10:41

HELLO;

study/sleep/rest/catching up/reading day.
got an mc from doctor yesterday.
I just realised I had been sickk for 8 days!
welldone.
and I'm not recovered yet.
but doctor thinks I'll recover soon.
as usual, doctor hears the bronchitic cough. O.O

I'm going to do my work! (:
got xiaoyi to help me bring back my work for me to do..
gotta start studying for midyears now! ):
8 more days! ):
SIGHS.
here comes no life!


shes such an asshole.
shes such an asshole.
我忍。
不自量力,得寸进尺,贪小便宜。
等到我忍无可忍时,我便会大发雷霆。
I'm just waiting for the moment to thrash her out.
She's so freaking spoilt even though she's not the only child.
and to trust that I'm so nice to her.
I'm always the one giving in to her!
fcuk.

Yesterday: English ORAL!
I was feeling confident, idk why.
and hmm. but I didnt manage to clear my train of thoughts properly! ):
my examiner was mrs lam! (:
I was talking a lot but she seems to be asking a lot of question! ):
GOSHH.
I hope it'll be alright! ):
anw, it was coughing day yesterday! (:
coughscoughs.

okayy. really gotta stop coming online! ):




back to top